4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Wait i think i miss the basement thing , from what you say above where is the basement? And thanks for answering me
It will be kinda sad that you cant reach pledge 3 with griffy but it will be even sad if lorina got killed. Btw you mean that if i pledge with Modoki i will automaticly pledge with Griffin?

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Wait i think i miss the basement thing , from what you say above where is the basement? And thanks for answering me
It will be kinda sad that you cant reach pledge 3 with griffy but it will be even sad if lorina got killed. Btw you mean that if i pledge with Modoki i will automaticly pledge with Griffin?
you pledge with modoki to get the soup to cure griffy madness actually
Modoki and Griffy are a duo/best friend/lover
Basement is at the most upper left place in cathedral

Checkman

May 24, 2017
The best weapon is the moonlight greatsowrd i think because scaled with attack and magic
Max pledge Duchess, +10 Beasthunter Saw and +10 Giant Sword or +5 Deep Sea Knight Anchor.
Equip +10 Beasthunter Saw before every fight.
First use x2 Carpenter's Screw followed by Golden Mead and Elemental Buffs. Use +10 Beasthunter Saw's ability Blood Edge then switch to either +10 Giant Sword or +5 Deep Sea Knight Anchor and use whatever skill you want next.
Just make sure you use items before using any skills and equip appropriate gear to increase Attack.
You will deal massive damage.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
The best weapon is the moonlight greatsowrd i think because scaled with attack and magic
The Moonlight Greatsword's skills are pretty close to the best non-Chaos Dungeon weapon skills in terms of their damage calculations, but it doesn't hold a candle to most endgame burst setups.

All of the below regarding best weapons and optimal endgame burst setups is my humble opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Want a hilarious burst setup?
Want another?
How about a third?

Last edited:

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
Speaking of corpses and slaughterhouses, I was wondering if using the Bandersnatch's Consume ability on certain corpses would have any impact. Especially since, you know, slaughterhouse.

Sadly I haven't found any situation where it does.

quaqulique

Sep 21, 2019
Can someone please explain how endings in this game work? Is there something like NG+? I'm on my first playthrough, after I'll finish it, will I be able to transfer my level, items, magic, gallery etc to a new game, or I will be forced to start all over?

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Can someone please explain how endings in this game work? Is there something like NG+? I'm on my first playthrough, after I'll finish it, will I be able to transfer my level, items, magic, gallery etc to a new game, or I will be forced to start all over?
yes there is new game+, you carry pretty much everything that isn't plot-related to the newgame+ ( carry gallery too )
You can get an ending by go through the white door in dream library after you reach progress 10
you get 1 progress after you kill a boss or doing various things

Last edited:

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
1589664462168.png
Google translate :
Braso DLC 3rd addition heroine is scheduled for 8 people (3 people can pledge)
In addition, we plan to prepare additional events for existing heroines
I'm looking forward to posting information on Ikigo-go because I'll cut out the information!

Oh man the hype

quaqulique

Sep 21, 2019
yes there is new game+, you carry pretty much everything that isn't plot-related to the newgame+ ( carry gallery too )
You can get an ending by go through the white door in dream library after you reach progress 10
you get 1 progress after you kill a boss or doing various things
Thanks!

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
View attachment 660059
Google translate :
Braso DLC 3rd addition heroine is scheduled for 8 people (3 people can pledge)
In addition, we plan to prepare additional events for existing heroines
I'm looking forward to posting information on Ikigo-go because I'll cut out the information!

Oh man the hype
Rough translation:
"Black Souls DLC 3 includes 8 more heroines (3 with pledges). Also, more events for existing heroines. I look forward to sharing more information over time!"

Words cannot describe the levels of hype I am experiencing. EIGHT heroines with three new pledges? (Mabel? Mabel. I swear Mabel better be one of them. Wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't, but come onnn.)

Last edited:
Reactions: dd777 and hahahaZXC

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
can someone tell me the difference between chaos and space time dungeon?
You enter the Chaos Dungeon with your current stats and items. The Space-Time Dungeon forces you to start at level 1 with an empty inventory and no pledges. As a trade-off, you start with normalized stats and leveling up is both much faster (requires less souls) and rewards you with more stats.

D

Deleted member 119819

Dunno about that, I competed the game with a lvl 1 character without buying anything and using any colored souls and still did an absurd amount of damage even to late game bosses.
The only way you could have done that is through exploits or cheats.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes