4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

gette

Dec 29, 2017
Game maker used to use the old dlsite blogs, but since they are getting discontinued he is moving towards the 'new(?)' ci-en site which acts like a dlsite blog/patreon etc. If you mean the pink button below the maker's icon on the right, it lets you follow his page, which lets you read the post that requires you to be following him to view.
yes that was it, thank you

Jun 14, 2019
The game is amazing, I've been playing this for nine hours and I'm only at the week 3 however, I'm a bit of a scaredy cat between week 2 and 3 two jump scares happened from the girl in red dress I get scared easily lol
Anyway, I'll continue playing after I chill out.

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
The game is amazing, I've been playing this for nine hours and I'm only at the week 3 however, I'm a bit of a scaredy cat between week 2 and 3 two jump scares happened from the girl in red dress I get scared easily lol
Anyway, I'll continue playing after I chill out.
weeks what?

strela

Aug 15, 2019
Are the Lady enemy in Mental Ward unbeatable?
They seriously starting to spook me so much to the point I dreamed about them

Noctusiac

Jul 31, 2019
Are the Lady enemy in Mental Ward unbeatable?
They seriously starting to spook me so much to the point I dreamed about them
They're beatable, but it's better to just avoid them since it's not worth the hassle to fight them when you're underleveled and undergeared.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Hey guys, I found some strange resemblance on Online genre taping H game.

They release the event with new girls.
The girl's name are "Dungeon Dweller Beholder" which based on Beholder.
Strangely, She had bluish hair and wear a black frilly dress with red strap. Though she had red eyes without star in it, and wearing hat instead a headdress.

The first and only thing that came to my mind about this character are "Mabel".
Could have been wrong though, but the event timing are a 2 week after Translated version released, and the girl appearance are too good to be called coincidence.
( I mean Why Dark bluish hair and black frilly dress for flying brown giant eyeball?)

So I think the dev actually release it after fully enjoying the translated version of BS2 and created her based on Mabel, which could be a character that had a big role in the future.
Might be a good chance to rail up another Eenyverse Fan for the future translation and sales.

Hellwaiken

Nov 30, 2018
guys if i pedge with Bandersnatch it's lock me out pledge with everyone ending for sure? i know jub jub can kill everyone but what Jaberwock and Bandersnatch do.
if i imprison her can i avoid killing?

Last edited:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
guys if i pedge with Bandersnatch it's lock me out pledge with everyone ending for sure? i know jub jub can kill everyone but what Jaberwock and Bandersnatch do.
if i imprison her can i avoid killing?
Bandersnatch and Jabberwock are safe pledge targets. Jubjub will not cause any problems if she is imprisoned.

Hellwaiken

Nov 30, 2018
Bandersnatch and Jabberwock are safe pledge targets. Jubjub will not cause any problems if she is imprisoned.
Thank you.
I just saw in requirements for endings and it's said:Ending B: Prior to A, C, D, E endings, achieve Pledge Lv3 with all heroines except Jubjub, Jabberwock, and Bandersnatch (Kuti is optional, INCLUDES SHIVUCHI). so i was confused with this

Yannickulus

May 3, 2020
Definitely thinking about buying it and supporting the dev since I enjoyed the first game very much. However will I have to rebuy the official English version when it releases or is it just a patch for the original JP version?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes