4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

dinhkimtung1219

Nov 28, 2018
So... I' ve the full library, got Node's event right after. Talked with RRH at all the campfires. Got 6 memories. Got Leaf's ring. I tried to finish A - C - D and right after each ending tried to do the reverse ending, but I'm forced to choose between daughter- sister- mother. Do I miss something?
did you got all alice's memory ?

dinhkimtung1219

Nov 28, 2018
So... I' ve the full library, got Node's event right after. Talked with RRH at all the campfires. Got 6 memories. Got Leaf's ring. I tried to finish A - C - D and right after each ending tried to do the reverse ending, but I'm forced to choose between daughter- sister- mother. Do I miss something?
take a picture in Queen Land map , remember ? and pledge with all hero at lv3 expect jubjub , jabelwock , bandersnack.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
This game is just great, but the amount of effort in making sure whatever you do doesn't kill off the heroines when heading toward a desired ending is just...a lot. Not many regrets here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
How do I get the red hood (hotel) event
Also I search the file a bit and didn't see any Mabel rape or sex cg in there so ye you can't fuck Mabel yet

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
take a picture in Queen Land map , remember ? and pledge with all hero at lv3 expect jubjub , jabelwock , bandersnack.
You don't need to take a picture or max out the pledges to get to the reverse ending route. Pledges only factor into ending B, iirc. I think I actually killed all of the heroines in my run. All you should need are the memories and the meetings with RRH.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
1. Where the hell is Joan of Arc fairy tale
2. How to kill that old knight in Deep Ocean? I have pinocchio with me and it is still almost impossible

CrazyCross4

Jan 21, 2018
this goddamn old king is impossible! i just cant break him! i even tried 20 watches with each gun break but to no avail

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
this goddamn old king is impossible! i just cant break him! i even tried 20 watches with each gun break but to no avail
You can only break him when he's in a specific state. Read the guide in the reference post.
so anyone know how to get red hood hotel event? the one with bj
You need to have met Red Riding Hood in Lutwidge Town the first time. Then, just enter the Poseidon Hotel and proceed through the event. RRH will be there when the event ends.

CrazyCross4

Jan 21, 2018
You can only break him when he's in a specific state. Read the guide in the reference post.

You need to have met Red Riding Hood in Lutwidge Town the first time. Then, just enter the Poseidon Hotel and proceed through the event. RRH will be there when the event ends.
i did read it, you mean when he is charging is 1 million attack right, with the book icon on his hp? but it doesnt work, and now i am sad

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
This Knight of Deep Ocean refuses to die. I've pinoccio with me.

I've tried agility and evasion - died in second form.
I've tried stuns - didn't work well, died in second form.
Resistance buils, cuz somebody mentioned it: Guardian Bunker + Ring of Steel Protection, pledge with Node and Angel's Rainment armor, ressurectionist ring, 90k HP, died in one-shot.

What else can i do? And how can i stun/sleep/anything him? Gimme builds please
Lvl 578.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
This Knight of Deep Ocean refuses to die. I've pinoccio with me.

I've tried agility and evasion - died in second form.
I've tried stuns - didn't work well, died in second form.
Resistance buils, cuz somebody mentioned it: Guardian Bunker + Ring of Steel Protection, pledge with Node and Angel's Rainment armor, ressurectionist ring, 90k HP, died in one-shot.

What else can i do? And how can i stun/sleep/anything him? Gimme builds please
Lvl 578.
Requiem spell will give you Immortality, which allows you to survive at 0 HP. You can find this by beating the mini-boss in the shrine above the large squid enemy in Oyster's Ocean. Equip a secondary weapon for gunbreak (extra break attack, no turn taken). Try going for equipment that give you more turns, like Andor Sword +5, Black Rabbit Ring, etc. Up your agility and your ATK or MATK stat. This battle is really about beating down the guy quickly before he beats you. Keep an eye on your Requiem and how many turns it'll take before the buff expires. Rabbit Pocket Watches are always great here. Try using the Berserk skill with high crit for consistent damage each extra turn you take; 2 turns is six chances to crit with Berserk. As for me, I was using Miranda's Axe the first time I encountered this guy, which meant a decent chance to counterattack.

Eliel

Aug 24, 2018
If you really wanted to, you could just avoid talking to her entirely and allow her to disappear from the run, then pretend she's gone off to a far away land to live a life of joy and contentment.
I am sad now and my day is ruined lol. Anywho does anyone know how to do the oyster fish quest?

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes