4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Well, the truth is Prickett was the 1st Alice that we met on the BS 1 Which is also the one who we talked to when we create our character.
You can confirm this fact when you trigger Prickett's dialog about her feeling as Alice in BS 1 (where music Stop playing)
It was when she stated that she only observe, but then got "Curious" which also stated in the movie (Alice, brimming with Curiosity)
Sorry, but can I ask you where did you trigger Prickett's dialog about her feeling as Alice? I cannot seem to find it.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Sorry, but can I ask you where did you trigger Prickett's dialog about her feeling as Alice? I cannot seem to find it.
They might be referring to one of the random dialogues Prickett offers when talking to her during a date.

On another note, I'm rather certain there's a dialogue Prickett has a small chance of saying when meeting for the date. I wouldn't know for certain, but I swear I saw red text while skipping.

geiss112

Jan 14, 2019
Not really, but this was posted much earlier in the thread:
- Walkthrough for base game, no DLC:
- Indepth walkthrough (still work in progress):
- Japanese wiki:

It is enough to finish the game with "true" ending.
Thanks

Akuma Aikawa

Feb 20, 2018
guys i need help, dorothy scene won't trigger so i can't get "Wizard of Oz", i currently in a new game+ and in the fist playthought it still trigger normally.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
cheats ???
in game the closer is inspecting a closed red book in the dream library for get a ring that, when equiped, double the soul gain from enemies and anohter that doubles the drop rate of items. If nothing else, upload your save on save editor online and modify the values at your will

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
Where can I find Tweedledee and Tweedledum in Mental Ward?
You need to have your sen above 30, then go that room that has many doors. Go to the last upper right one. Exit the room as soon as you enter. Now you can either go back to the door you just came out off and meet with Dorothy and found a very good spell. Or keep walking trough the wall on to the next room. You'll find two doors, go to the right one and you'll meet them

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
Kill (can lock you out of a secret RRH scene) or Run past (need skill from Dodo’s Pledge) the whale boss on Deep Sea, then summon Pinocchio to fight Knight of the Sea.
But i'm already in the deep sea bonfire, yet there is no red book like the other bosses. Is it somewhere else?

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes