4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Does your Guide include the DLCs as well or are they relatively self explaining?
Maybe a hint on how to access them?

Also does anyone know what the third DLC will be all about?
It does contain guide for dlc 1, dlc 2 is like a whole another dimension that doesn't have anything to do with the current world, dlc 3 is
Crown of the Lion and Unicorn
In the fairy tale the lion and unicorn had a fight, then Alice came and solved their problems and ended in peace
dlc 1 is in the wailing beach, u can see bubbles on the left, go to there and press Z
dlc 2 is in the basement, it'll appear after u reach progress 2 ( or less idk )
Edit : Idk if I alr explained it but in the dlc 1,to make a pledge with the oyster, u need to consume/sell all the fish she gave you and then kill shivuchi
to make a pledge with shivuchi u need to kill the knight in the deep sea, then just come back and talk to her
oyster and kuti is not needed for end G

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
hahahaZXC
Hey, thank you for your quick reply.
Thank you for the Guide then. Def will use it after my blind playthrough.
I definiteley have some questions by then so I will come back and seek your aid. ,)

Spoofy

Aug 14, 2017
Is there a way to make this game "uncensored"?

Thanks and sorry if it is a stupid question to ask

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
I don't know. The game freezes for me when I try to play opening. Ok, I didn't play the opening. Then when I meet something climbing the first location with rabbits it freezes again. What is wrong?
I got the game through torrent file. Maybe it can't load some files cause I moved the whole game from one hard drive to another?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm not sure if their is a uncensored version but i'd say stick with this
It's in English and any other version is most likely in Japanese
Uncensoring doesn't matter if the script has been translated since you are only touching the images. I have seen most of the games image files and none have text attached to them so removing the mosaic should be possible for an artist skilled enough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Ok im goiing to ask the evil thing here:
Someone know how to cheat and lower the progress level of the save game?? I went like an idiot and now if i progress half the characters will die with no chance of meeting them. Would there be some way or program that let me change the progress variable, get the characters, then switch it back??

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Good news and bad news :

Good news :

Thief have behead skill that have the ability to kill off enemy at 30% chance !

Bad news :

Some of the enemies doesn't even have a head ! , lol

Reactions: *Nosey*

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Your best bet is probably loading a save before that happens, throwing it into a save editor where you can see variables, then getting "progress" and throwing the new one in and see which variables change
Honestly the way the variables are in this makes it kinda hard to find, at least in the editor I used online, but it's probably doable.

Alternatively, finish/restart, and sort out JubJub before that happens, and be careful of the mouse because I'm pretty sure after she breaks out a couple times she kills everyone too.
Thank you very very much! Did you happen to know some good save editor for this rpg maker version?

trigillass

Aug 29, 2017
Definitely a bloodborne feel brutally mixed with the dark souls feel. Paranoia has been cranked up further and conduct has remained the same trampling feet stepping on the psyche of the weak.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes