4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

ByakuYakumo

Dec 27, 2017
also I just realized blood vials that should have been a hint like the doll only being in the hunter's dream

Mar 26, 2019
. translation came was created by Zethin. The F95 thread containing it's progress is here. As for if it is a machine translation or not doesn't really ma
Yes it's a edited MTL, the dev said on twitter there will be a official translation with a new dlc in a few months
tter anymore to me and looking through the thread for the translation I saw no mention of it despite several folks here claiming it was. Play it and make the judgement yourself I guess. Just know you can read it from start to finish and the author is taking feedback to correct any untranslated portions that are found through playtesting
Thanks

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Do I necessarily have to die to enter the dream library?
The first time yes. I would get used to dieing though cause 1st playthough game can be HARD. Also everytime you die you get a black soul so you get stronger too.

StarrLord

May 29, 2017
Anyone else getting a terrifying "jumpscare" every few minutes? Won't get specific but I'm gonna have a heart attack. Super unsettling. Really like the game too!
With alice's distorted face? Recently it's getting more distorted and making more sounds that I really don't like. It's literally the only thing in this game that scares me, but it's cheap af as it happens constantly.

Zombie2

Jul 17, 2017
The first time yes. I would get used to dieing though cause 1st playthough game can be HARD. Also everytime you die you get a black soul so you get stronger too.
Nope, don't have to die, use the black ash in key item to teleport to library and unlock the level up NPC without dying

WakabaHiiro

Jun 18, 2018
Where Can I find the Kreygasm Emote? :love: :love: :love: :love:
Thank you so much for the upload, I loved the first game and I hope this one will be as good or even better than the last one!

Ordinal Chaos

Sep 26, 2017
You probably put the ring of fragile life on
Makes your stats super low so you can die at a high level
just checked thats not it I have the ring of magic on, though I did accidentaly optimize my equipment and I think that's what caused it. somehow optimizing my equipment deleted the ring of fragile life from my inventory too.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes