4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Ok i just need to figure it out which variable is the progress variable.
No need to bother with that(Doing that might fuck something up.) The game only updates progress every time you die or warp with a bonfire, meaning you can very easily kill the Sickening Clock Tower boss before anyone ends up dead. Either way fucking up your first run horribly is kinda the point of the first run, you can lower the difficulty when you reach new game + to regular new game if you are that worried about the second run being harder.

Anyone else getting a terrifying "jumpscare" every few minutes? Won't get specific but I'm gonna have a heart attack. Super unsettling. Really like the game too!
Not entirely sure why those jumpscares are happening, I'm pretty sure they're only suppose to trigger when you've beaten the game and got one of the regular endings. There isn't much point in sticking on your same playthough outside of maybe imprisoning every character still alive and filling out the rape scenes in the gallery.

Last edited:

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
No need to bother with that(Doing that might fuck something up.) The game only updates progress every time you die or warp with a bonfire, meaning you can very easily kill the Sickening Clock Tower boss before anyone ends up dead. Either way fucking up your first run horribly is kinda the point of the first run, you can lower the difficulty when you reach new game + to regular new game if you are that worried about the second run being harder.

Not entirely sure why those jumpscares are happening, I'm pretty sure they're only suppose to trigger when you've beaten the game and got one of the regular endings. There isn't much point in sticking on your same playthough outside of maybe imprisoning every character still alive and filling out the rape scenes in the gallery.
Thanks, you save me a lot of trouble.

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
How do you progress?

I haven't found a way to level and enemies always destroy me. I even used CheatEditor to give myself 200+ of the stat boosters, but I think enemies scale because certain folk still fuck me up.

Cleared the first rabbit boss, haven't found any of the girls or NPCs (aside from the rabbit knight and the cheshire cat). Feel like I'm missing stuff. Dunno.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
How do you progress?

I haven't found a way to level and enemies always destroy me. I even used CheatEditor to give myself 200+ of the stat boosters, but I think enemies scale because certain folk still fuck me up.

Cleared the first rabbit boss, haven't found any of the girls or NPCs (aside from the rabbit knight and the cheshire cat). Feel like I'm missing stuff. Dunno.
Node the white rabbit should be in the dream library after you beat the first boss.

doom1445

May 8, 2019
E“Á’è‚̃}ƒbƒv‚ðˆÚ“®‚·‚é‚ƃJƒN‚‚«AŽålŒö‚̈ړ®‚ª’x‚‚È‚Á‚½‚肵‚Ü‚·B
@Œ»ó‚±‚êˆÈãŒy‚‚·‚é‰ðŒˆô‚ªŒ©‚‚©‚è‚Ü‚¹‚ñ‚Ì‚ÅAŒŒ—Ü‚Ì’r‚ŋ𒹃hƒh‚ƾ–ñ‚ðŒ‹‚ÑAƒh[ƒh[‘–‚è‚ňړ®‘¬“x‚ðã‚°‚Ä‚Ý‚Ä‚‚¾‚³‚¢B

so imi assuming my pc is messed up if 90% of the text in the read me file looks like this

trash baby

Jul 1, 2019
I've been waiting for the EN translation for so long, thank you! The first one is fantastic, I was glued to it for like a week when i stumbled upon it on DLsite. I know the H-Art isn't gonna appeal to everyone, but give it a chance.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
E“Á’è‚̃}ƒbƒv‚ðˆÚ“®‚·‚é‚ƃJƒN‚‚«AŽålŒö‚̈ړ®‚ª’x‚‚È‚Á‚½‚肵‚Ü‚·B
@Œ»ó‚±‚êˆÈãŒy‚‚·‚é‰ðŒˆô‚ªŒ©‚‚©‚è‚Ü‚¹‚ñ‚Ì‚ÅAŒŒ—Ü‚Ì’r‚ŋ𒹃hƒh‚ƾ–ñ‚ðŒ‹‚ÑAƒh[ƒh[‘–‚è‚ňړ®‘¬“x‚ðã‚°‚Ä‚Ý‚Ä‚‚¾‚³‚¢B

so imi assuming my pc is messed up if 90% of the text in the read me file looks like this
Nope you just have the wrong type of encoding, which is most likely because you're not using a Japanese system locale.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
what am I supposed to do I can't get passed the first boss no matter how hard I try. also how do you level up.
Do I necessarily have to die to enter the dream library?
No, you start the game with a Key Item named Black Ash. Using this will cause you to lose all your held souls and teleport to the Library without dying. The lose of all held souls is the same, but the game won't record a death and you wont get the penalty status from death. However as you didn't die, you also wont leave any Souls behind so you can't retrieve whatever souls got sacrificed when you used it. Use it immediately at the start of the game if you want to escape penalties, doing so will cause a Bonfire to spawn in the crash site so you can teleport back.

*Nosey*

Oct 19, 2019
Any advices on what I shouldn't do? Killed that Plague Doctor when he started talking about blood and immorality when I have a waifu next door who has just that, Mercy killed Crestfallen knight.

What does this Rabbit key do? Spend Stat Souls or sell them for Lvl? At what point do I need to be careful of NPC death?

StarrLord

May 29, 2017
so this may sound dumb but does anyone know how to use cheat engine for this? I've been trying but haven't got it to work.....
All rpg maker VX Ace and earlier games encrypt their numbers with *2+1 which literally is just times 2 plus 1. So grab the number you want in cheat engine and either do the math yourself or just type that in and it'll math it for you. Like to search for 100 gold it would be either be 100*2+1 or 201. Because of this never ever set the values of any number to an even number as it will instantly crash the game since *2+1 always creates an odd number.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Any advices on what I shouldn't do? Killed that Plague Doctor when he started talking about blood and immorality when I have a waifu next door who has just that, Mercy killed Crestfallen knight.

What does this Rabbit key do? Spend Stat Souls or sell them for Lvl? At what point do I need to be careful of NPC death?
There is nothing you shouldn't do, although that being said completing npc quests can give you unique weapons/armor/rings(All of which can be gotten in the chaos dungeon for the most part, but only if you want to try rng.) Also the rabbit keys are used near a hidden door somewhere in the rabbit hole.

Don't worry about failing horribly and having everyone die in your run, it's part of the experience. New game+ can be scaled back to default difficulty whenever you want by talking to the statue in the dream. Don't keep the boss from the Sickening Clock Tower alive(Or not imprisoned) if you're worried about people dying.(Deaths starting happening around your 10th fog wall boss, so people are going to die no matter what if you play the game without knowledge of a first run/walkthrough.)

You can imprison any nonpledgeable character without any future problems, although if you don't advance a certain bird's questline you will lose a unique pledgeable scene. All normal endings outside of one are caused by your current sanity level during the last boss fight.

You can freely rape Node and 2 other certain familiar npcs without any penalty, and without imprisoning them. If you want a hard optional boss fight on your newgame+ use the first boss's weapon against it. DLC 1 is accessed by going to the wailing beach and looking around, and has a hidden room somewhere. DLC 2 is the chaos dungeon which is the red door in the dungeon and can only be accessed after you've done one boss fight.

If you pledge the hatter you can fuck her friends. If you rape any Pledges it'll cancel their pledge(Which don't carry over into newgame+ anyways). You can only finish ALL of the fairy tales if and only if you managed to see the true form of the beast coming out of the mirror near the start of the game at 0 SEN, and then fought the boss with said npc in the Pool of blood.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2018
i dont know what ive don or if its suposed to happen but after entering the queen of hearts castle a jumpscare has been apearing every few deaths and i reaaly like the game but every time one of this jumpscares comes i just have a heart atack, can anyone tell me what trigers it?
also can someone tell me whan SEN does or how it works?

Rezzoning

May 10, 2019
A small walkthrough guide for those who don't know what to do at the start:

- You get different events and enemies depending on your "Sen" rating. It is best to keep it above 30 on your first playthrough, so better don't use too many "Black Soul" items.

- "Pledges" give you massive stat boosts. Be sure to equip them.

- Chaos Dungeon is a great option to farm souls. The merchant there also sells some powerful equipment.

- There is a ring that prevents falling damage. You get it from the Ceshire Cat in the "Foggy Park", north of "Lutwidge Town", close to the bonfire. You'll need a Master Key to get there (1000s in the Dream Library shop) . You can use the ring to reach some parts of the game earlier than usual to snatch some good loot.

- "Dodo" is one of the pledge characters. She gives you a permanent toggle sprint upgrade, which helps to get through the game faster. You find her in the south of the "Pond of Bloody Tears". You get there from the Liddell Cemetery and to get to the Liddell Cemetery, you need to beat the Lutwidge Town boss on the bridge (far south west from the Lutwidge bonfire). Beating this boss should probably be your first goal.

- "Hidden Body" is incredibly important. Lets you sneak into areas that you'd otherwise be too weak for to collect Ore Shards and unlock bonfires. You also get free "backstab" damage when approaching enemies from behind. I don't quite remember where I got the skill book for it though.

small update with more useful info:

- There is an ore merchant in the eastern part of the Billingsgate Fish Market area. Sells Ore Chunks for 4000 souls. (Directly north of the ore merchant is the fish market boss fog)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mercuklienqu121
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes