4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

BlueArcher

Jul 25, 2018
My biggest problem is that I don't know how to get to the Queen of Hearts is being too complicated for me

Checkman

May 24, 2017
I am but a simple man I see a souls like game and I click. Seriously now, congrats on making it feel almost like a souls game, especially with random super monster encounters and bosses easier than the zone before them.

P4SS4N3R

Dec 15, 2018
I Follow the walkthrough until 25. Goes up from the bonfire, talk to maxwell at the catheral, who is maxwell?

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
just checked thats not it I have the ring of magic on, though I did accidentaly optimize my equipment and I think that's what caused it. somehow optimizing my equipment deleted the ring of fragile life from my inventory too.
you have 4 slots for rings, not just one, you should scroll down to see em

• Haha
Reactions: zombieman69

Flameboi

Feb 3, 2018
Yo, don't usually post (awesome selection of games though!) but I was wondering if anyone knew the title of the music that plays mainly during mad spirit fights and during a few boss fights. The one with intense piano right at the start. It's been killing me to find that track since the first game.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Where is the boss in Lutwidge town? Do I have to first kill Jub Jub? I was trying to confine her, but I was wondering if she had to die to spawn Lutwidge boss

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
Yo, don't usually post (awesome selection of games though!) but I was wondering if anyone knew the title of the music that plays mainly during mad spirit fights and during a few boss fights. The one with intense piano right at the start. It's been killing me to find that track since the first game.
you can check the bgms used in-game in the japanese wiki

Where is the boss in Lutwidge town? Do I have to first kill Jub Jub? I was trying to confine her, but I was wondering if she had to die to spawn Lutwidge boss
What do you mean by the boss of Lutwidge Town boss? the closest one i can think of when mentioning the boss of lutwidge town is the boss on the bridge connecting to the cemetery but that boss appeared since the start so

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
It's the 'effin bridge to the southwest of the town. Guide just wasn't specific enough. Must've spent 20 minutes running around town wondering where the boss and summon were.

WakabaHiiro

Jun 18, 2018
HI may someone tell me what to do with The Maid Victoria(in Hanover Abandoned station) ? I remember her as being quite selfish in BlackSouls1 and here she just kills me after some mini game. Can't I get her in my Party?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes