SD_Silverfish

Mar 24, 2018
Do we know why he nuked it? It seems to have come out of nowhere.
There was a thread about it on F95 the day the 8muses forum went down. We don't know the real reason but we believe it had to do with bots saturating a lot of the main threads with same content along with supposedly underage Ai images of real people..and it was likely too much for them to deal with. I believe it's been happening for some time since they had been ramping up the rules over time. The last one they did before they nuked the site was make it so that only VIP members could post images. Lot of the refugees here will tell you how much that sucked..
One of the moderators spoke up about talking with the site owner and telling them that it was a really bad idea to delete everything but they didn't listen.

musicudaisuki

Oct 28, 2021
So after Tia which gurl should I try to make into a chat bot?
Gisela, Megan, Candy.

Feel free to dm me with suggestions for scenario or feedback on the bot behavior.
I think that's a good order, but I think no one would mind if you made all female characters, no futas though. Unless there are some enthusiasts here, I'm not gonna argue.

Reactions: Chumbucket4sale

Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
Just so I understand this correctly. He was actively trying to remove bots and CP from his site, couldn't do it so he nuked it, and you call him a pedophile?
I think/hope he was joking about how pedophile(s) can't catch a break. As in, "man the world is tough for pedos," sarcasm, is how I read it.

Either that, or he's genuinely defending pedophiles or calling the site owner a pedo like you think.

Hard to read tone through text.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
AI chat bots are insane, I tried the one with miriam and I spent a whole day where I chatted ab the AI created two scenarios one in which I romanced Miriam like in real life and the second in which I seduced her and made my devoted sex slave.It felt kinda real and it scared me.
Which ai chat was that?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes