Jul 19, 2017
Went through one possible artist. Wasn't gonna work out, but I can be patient. I'll keeping my eyes out for an artist that can capture Miriam's likeness.

Again, if anyone knows about the base model Blackadder used for Miriam, please let me know! It'll help me get Miriam in virt a mate faster.

Reactions: Piotrek

JaneEnjoyer

Feb 21, 2023
Went through one possible artist. Wasn't gonna work out, but I can be patient. I'll keeping my eyes out for an artist that can capture Miriam's likeness.

Again, if anyone knows about the base model Blackadder used for Miriam, please let me know! It'll help me get Miriam in virt a mate faster.
i swear there was someone on 8muses discussion forums that made a Miriam model for a game like Virt a Mate, but i'm forgetting what it was called

Jul 19, 2017
i swear there was someone on 8muses discussion forums that made a Miriam model for a game like Virt a Mate, but i'm forgetting what it was called

There was and the son of a bitch never shared it. Not to be offensive to the man, but for real. It was a solid Miriam look and its a shame it was never shared.

If I remember there might have been a Miriam look for TK17 I think and that was years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: Piotrek

Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
There was and the son of a bitch never shared it. Not to be offensive to the man, but for real. It was a solid Miriam look and its a shame it was never shared.

If I remember there might have been a Miriam look for TK17 I think and that was years ago.
If you're referring to the Honey Select 2 card made by a user on there, he did share it.

I downloaded the card and it worked. Unfortunately, the card looked better in his photos than ingame, so I didn't keep his cards, nor do I play Honey Select 2 anymore. Back to HS1 and Playhome for me.

If you're not referring to this game/card, my mistake.

Reactions: Kathutetgoblin

JaneEnjoyer

Feb 21, 2023
Continuing Moonjin's predicting which girl's gonna most likely appear in the next set tradition

Miriam > Jane > Gisela > Skyla > Megan > Tia

Just from looking at the last 10 sets, Miriam is due for a set. But it's probably gonna be a miniset, if BA still wants to do a Christmas themed set for mid-January or something. If that's the case, I won't say no to a Chistmas set starring Jane as Ms. Claus and Troll or a new Krampus-like monster fucking her. But that all depends if BA actually added Jane to the roster. :cautious:

Reactions: Piotrek and Moojin

Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
Continuing Moonjin's predicting which girl's gonna most likely appear in the next set tradition

Miriam > Jane > Gisela > Skyla > Megan > Tia

Just from looking at the last 10 sets, Miriam is due for a set. But it's probably gonna be a miniset, if BA still wants to do a Christmas themed set for mid-January or something. If that's the case, I won't say no to a Chistmas set starring Jane as Ms. Claus and Troll or a new Krampus-like monster fucking her. But that all depends if BA actually added Jane to the roster. :cautious:
I'd put Gisela above Jane and Megan above Skyla.
I would have joined if the verification email actually sends it to my email address.
Check your spam, it was in my spam folder.

Reactions: SummersBHero
Aug 26, 2018
Hey! It's da Firm, yo!
Whaduuuuuuuup beeeaatches!!!

Seriously tho', if ya'll don't know The Firm, ya'll gonna be like ... :love:
We are the shizz, yo!
Come over from 8M.

If ya ain't seen our BA treatments, well ... just ask the other 8Mers present.
We see Moojin, Kathutegoblin, Jane Enjoyer ... & of course ol' Chumbucket4sale, previously known as Chumbucket.
(Big Miriam fan, that boy, biiiiig Miriam fan.)

We ourselves prefer Stacy. But alas, she is deemed superfluous to requirements by the powers that be.

Still ... we have some Stacy treatments ya'll might wanna look at.
AND, we are the authors of the famous 'Call Sign Phoenix' a.k.a. Gisela meets Pete Maverick.

-- You gotta see it to believe it, man.

Per The Firm's MO, we trade our treatments for sets (in the DMs).

Case in point: supply us with the new Tia set, you get your choice of:

a) Call Sign Phoenix (Gisela)
b) The Magic Cock (Gisela / Tia)
c) The Red Woman (Miriam)
d) Stacy's Choice (Stacy)
e) Gisela vs The Terminator (Gisela)

all PDFs

We are traders here.

Regards
The Firm

(p.s. Does the 2-week Rule apply here on F95Zone?)
I do like me some Miriam.

come join us in here if you like.

Jul 19, 2017
If you're referring to the Honey Select 2 card made by a user on there, he did share it.

I downloaded the card and it worked. Unfortunately, the card looked better in his photos than ingame, so I didn't keep his cards, nor do I play Honey Select 2 anymore. Back to HS1 and Playhome for me.

If you're not referring to this game/card, my mistake.

It was Virt A Mate.

Jul 19, 2017
To explain my post above: Some images I made while trying to make a story about a fit brunette girl and a creepy old midget.

I feel like a lot of people here who like the Gosha character because of the size difference between the hot girls and Gosha, this kind of stuff might be appealing? IDK. I'm not too fussed about style/quality, these are just fantasies I like to see; contrast between beautiful young women and creepy little old men. Bonus points if the women are naked and the men clothed. Would gladly hear some thoughts. Would really gladly see other people's attempts at drawing/digitally producing similar scenarios.

I get that the girl I designed in the images above has a different body type slightly to the girls by Blackadder; a fitter, more 'bimbo' physique and a face that is less beautiful and more 'hot' or 'slutty.' This is by design; I feel like Tia is closest to this but obviously still very different (and better designed ofc).

Her head is comically tiny.

Reactions: inAmajorkey

Dezdrehel

Jul 13, 2019
Personally, I find the head deformity really ugly.

I dunno, may be put some cyber stuff inside her body so it's a doll. An object doesn't thinks and we couldn't care less of what it say. :unsure:

Dezdrehel

Jul 13, 2019
I think we're going to a philosophical subject: What's beauty, what's ugliness.

In this case, I think it's simply the deformity. If it had be the foots or the hands too big or too small, it's ugly.
Probably because because we are human and we don't like deformity. Natural selection (Darwin) determine who we want to reproduce with and it's better to avoid too much weirdness.

Now, looking at your 2d art, you're right, it doesn't look bad. I think it"s because 2D cartoon allow exaggeration.
Since it's far from reality, it's ok, but in 3D, it's too realistic and that change the rule of what we find beautiful or ugly.

Well, I 'm not an expert on the subject, I can only give you my feeling.:)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes