frankbone

May 27, 2019
woah BA actually took the time to write a paragraph for a story! and not "[girl] gets fucked by [monster]" very small thing to do but its a big deal imo. maybe BA is starting a new series themed around this crypt? :unsure:
hey Jane Enjoyer. nice to see a familiar fact. this is The Firm, yo! we presume this is the place to get the new sets, yeah?

oglop123

Jan 30, 2018
Firstly RIP 8muses forum, was a long term member on there.

I had an agreement with a member on there where I sent a $10 Amazon voucher per set as I’m UK based (boo) and I can’t physically buy any BA products myself like I once could.

Since 8muses has gone, I lost contact with the member on there I had this deal with and I’m unsure if they are on here (if you are I have the same username so just PM me)

Would anyone else be interested in this deal with me, it’s not per set it’s per set I’m interested in so I’ll send a $10 Amazon code each time.

SD_Silverfish

Mar 24, 2018
100% this. I completely understand everyone's individual tastes, but mixing in more 'normalized' male counterparts would go a long way for his renders, imo.
I recall reading an interview on affect3d. can't remember if it was BA or Jared999d since they make similar monster + girl content but they mentioned the monsters being so ugly sometimes for the contrast and it makes the girls even more beautiful in a way or stand out.

Kathutetgoblin

Dec 13, 2023
I actually think Blackadder picked the right monster for the new Tia set even if he is a goblin. Robbus is a sneaky cunning goblin after all. And the fact that blackadder added a story to what happened at the start like the old days is great :)

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I recall reading an interview on affect3d. can't remember if it was BA or Jared999d since they make similar monster + girl content but they mentioned the monsters being so ugly sometimes for the contrast and it makes the girls even more beautiful in a way or stand out.
They could imitate approach that Serpieri took with Druuna subcontiously and rationalize it post-factum. I would offer an alternative: the creator's main girls are his waifus and he'd hate to see them fucked by real men as that would make him a cuck. Hence he comes up with wickedest shit ever - from goblins (that are substitute for shota) and orcs which are substitutes for the creator's inner self. How about that for an alternative? But I am a moron AI language model so I don't know any better.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes