gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Ain't he uses poser and a lot of any other softwares for render and shit? He tells what he use in this review.

As if that makes it any better, he should still make the move to Blender, his quality of work will improve tenfold.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Yeah, looks like he is conservative with his work... How hard would it be to move to Blender? And would the visuals change too much?
Most of the artists I follow that made the jump to Blender, like Nyl and Jackerman for example, were still putting out works on their previous software whilst learning Blender, so it wasn't an immediate jump ship scenario, it was gradual, over the course of months, if not years.

Look at Jackerman's old animations, before Blender, he used to animate in Daz, which is notorious for not being used for animations, but he brute forced it, same goes for Nyl, he started using Source Film Maker, then moved to Blender, so his quality fucking skyrocketed.

Blackadder just needs the stick pulled out of his arse.

Reactions: Choo-choo
Feb 23, 2019
Most of the artists I follow that made the jump to Blender, like Nyl and Jackerman for example, were still putting out works on their previous software whilst learning Blender, so it wasn't an immediate jump ship scenario, it was gradual, over the course of months, if not years.

Look at Jackerman's old animations, before Blender, he used to animate in Daz, which is notorious for not being used for animations, but he brute forced it, same goes for Nyl, he started using Source Film Maker, then moved to Blender, so his quality fucking skyrocketed.

Blackadder just needs the stick pulled out of his arse.
I do not think that will happen, and then he might as well also just switch to animations, which would kind of rock (but then he would also need to rig all his characters from DAZ/Poser) :p and yes animating in DAZ is like... actual work. You have to nitpick at every detail and you can't even copy frames without it going haywire(most often). At least there are some decent scripts now to help with the most tedious parts. If you mess up the distances in thrusts contra frames used, it looks super bad, and you have no way of knowing before you render it out. Very frustrating. "Softbody" in DAZ is a joke. ALL assets look like crap when rendered. Surfaces rippling, skin poke through(no matter how precise you position limbs and so on and so forth). In Blender for me personally, all the shortcuts you have to learn alone are very time consuming. In fact, I am rendering a simple scene with thrusting right now, and after having rendered around 120 frames you just see that the shirt the gal is wearing has gone banjo and kablooie which pretty much wrecks it entirely :p SFM penetration is awful and almost always clips through, I do not think they have many assets for those parts.

кролик

May 22, 2020
Comrades,all this is of course very curios,bat please upload to the forum or to Mega Stasy 03. What is posted in our region does not work. Thanks for understanding.

Livingironically

Oct 8, 2019
hey fellas anyone's ever seen this portrait of Selena? Can't find it anywhere, not even in the packs featured here, they have all the other portraits except that one

oof.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: dillons627

Moojin

Mar 25, 2019
hey fellas anyone's ever seen this portrait of Selena? Can't find it anywhere, not even in the packs featured here, they have all the other portraits except that one

View attachment 2228547

Not quite the same image you're looking for, but this link does have one of Selena. I think the old photo you're looking for was back before she was retired, and the photo in the link I posted was an updated photo after she was brought back for commissions only. If no one saved it, I think it's gone forever. Unless someone is able to convince Blackadder to share that old image.

Reactions: Livingironically

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
So this is final poll for Gisela, I took top 4 from the first and top 8 from the second poll, choose 3 and let's see, who will win.

Other closed polls with results are on my profile, if anyone wants to check.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes