musicudaisuki

Oct 28, 2021
By the way guys, what's your girl ranking?
Mine is:
1. Tia
2. Miriam
3. Megan
4. Lexi (forgot to add, dunno why she isn't in the characters)
5. Stacy
6. Gisela
+ Jane, but as she isn't officially BA's, I don't put her in the ranking
The ones I don't like are not here

Last edited:

TiaandMegan

Dec 1, 2022
I prefer a Set with Tia + Megan and Gosha that would be nice or a Girl and Girl Scene with Tia, Megan and Lexi
but lets suprise which Set next year came out

Reactions: ahmedsalme

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Alright. I definitely can’t wait to see this scene.
You probably waited long enough

Stacy 04

Extract the cbz file from the archive and then either extract the images from the cbz using winrar/7-zip or open it with a comic viewer. Can anyone confirm if comic book files are common so I can stop repeating myself explaining how it works?

Last edited:

urazbakh

May 17, 2020

То же, что и в моем последнем сообщении, это файл комиксов, либо извлеките изображения с помощью winrar / 7-zip, либо откройте его с помощью программы просмотра комиксов, я рекомендую CDisplayEx
[/ЦИТАТА]

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
You probably waited long enough

Extract the cbz file from the archive and then either extract the images from the cbz using winrar/7-zip or open it with a comic viewer. Can anyone confirm if comic book files are common so I can stop repeating myself explaining how it works?
Thanks a lot, but the wait for Gisela 16 has been longer (and will be :LOL:). About .cbz, I saw for first time :unsure:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Thanks a lot, but the wait for Gisela 16 has been longer (and will be :LOL:). About .cbz, I saw for first time :unsure:
Apparently so, even the 8muses forums are getting flooded with requests for it. Either its so coveted to the point that it seems like anyone who bought it doesn't want to leak it or its not coveted enough that any one who regularly shares blackadder content doesn't want to buy it. Its weird.

I don't mind I'm just here for the monster stuff. I go to other artists for my human x human fix

And one more thing for anyone interested .cbz and .cbr files are just archive files you can change the file extension to rar/zip/7z and back without issue. If you want to make comic files for comic book reader apps just compress files into an archive and change the file extension to cbz or cbr, I recommend cbz the images load faster that way. The images will be sorted alphabetically/numerically so rename them accordingly.

Reactions: _dudu_

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
So Halloween 1 is most favourited Gisela set ( ). Considering voting in previous polls it's weird to me that The Lighthouse, Gisela 13 are so low. Even weirder is position of Monster Sex 2, when its "brothers" Halloween and BtC 3 are first and second.
Anyway, here are two more opinion polls:

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes