Aug 26, 2018
Ok its time for the third monthly vote for the girl of the month, last month Tia won so this month she wont be present.
Also due to Stacy resurfacing she will be added back this time around.
Happy voting results will be posted a day or so later.

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
Gisela is by far the most used Blackadder's character, so which are your favourite scenes? Feel free to pick 4 in this poll:

Reactions: Moojin

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
most his stuff is quite repetitive... nearly always the same creatures/humanoids in nearly always the same poses...
Well, it'd be nice to see gangbang again for example, the last one is from years ago I think (and The Lighthouse even has double deepthroat), footjob is in one of his works... Poses are fine I'd say. What is left would be some greater story (like that about island with portal to Lucifer) or add few new monsters, let's say werewolf or minotaur. Any other ideas?

Reactions: кролик

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
The same type and boring. I would like to continue the series, such as Below the City or Island . Gangbang is needed, wiyh monsters, with huge members and doble anal penetration.
Below the City 6 is from 2017, so it's probably over, same for other older stories... As can be seen in these , two most most fovourited Gisela stories are two (out of three) 3somes. So people would probably like something more spicy, but it depends on him, whether he wants to do it or not. According to his recent works, he doesn't though...

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
He has almost zero community engagement, unless he's talking about how he's losing money.

I just wish he took that stick out of his stubborn ass and follow in the steps of other creators, THEN branch off and do his own thing, because his work has gone stale, and he's missing some fantastic opportunities with his characters.

Reactions: ahmedsalme

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
He has almost zero community engagement, unless he's talking about how he's losing money.

I just wish he took that stick out of his stubborn ass and follow in the steps of other creators, THEN branch off and do his own thing, because his work has gone stale, and he's missing some fantastic opportunities with his characters.
What opportunities do you have in mind?

Made more polls:

(choose one from heights and one from "races")
(beware, it's a long one even though I didn't include sets with dickgirls)

Last edited:

кролик

May 22, 2020

Made more polls:

[/QUOTE

Made more polls:

All these polls do not nmove the autor in any way, he stubbornly bends his line.

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
All these polls do not nmove the autor in any way, he stubbornly bends his line.
Originally I made these because I wanted to know people's opinion. Then I thought I could send them to BA, cause why not. How do you know polls don't move him (not that I find that improbable)?

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Originally I made these because I wanted to know people's opinion. Then I thought I could send them to BA, cause why not. How do you know polls don't move him (not that I find that improbable)?
He won't listen to your polls, nor anyone else, Everyone, literally everyone who wanted to make better content, moved from DAZ to Blender, Blackadder still uses DAZ, because he refuses to learn Blender, he can import his characters and scenes into Blender, rig his characters once, and be able to pose them how he wants, and arguably, in much better poses and the fucking lighting would be 100x better, same goes for the textures too.

Blender is such an obvious positive move to make yet he refuses to do it, and only he knows the answer.

The guy is stubborn, and his stubbornness will be his own downfall.

Reactions: _dudu_

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
He won't listen to your polls, nor anyone else, Everyone, literally everyone who wanted to make better content, moved from DAZ to Blender, Blackadder still uses DAZ, because he refuses to learn Blender, he can import his characters and scenes into Blender, rig his characters once, and be able to pose them how he wants, and arguably, in much better poses and the fucking lighting would be 100x better, same goes for the textures too.

Blender is such an obvious positive move to make yet he refuses to do it, and only he knows the answer.

Yeah, looks like he is conservative with his work... How hard would it be to move to Blender? And would the visuals change too much? Anyway, even if he doesn't listen, at least it's interesting for fandom (I hope)
This is the last theme for poll I can think of now, you can write in your ideas (so check it out again after some time, people will add options):
I will probably make final one for Gisela sets from two previous polls. Maybe "your favourite scene" for another girl (Miriam, Tia?), if anyone would be interested.

Last edited:

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020

Ain't he uses poser and a lot of any other softwares for render and shit? He tells what he use in this review.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes