patatovaldes

Jun 18, 2020
I have been playing this game for some time. It's a bit like the introduction to the movie Starship Troopers. More and more creepy with each click. And that voiceover repeating: “do you want to see more?” I have just reached my limits, and that is perhaps the final goal of this game, with the scene of a 7 Y loli.

Reactions: That1day

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Someone has turned me into Patron. I'm not going to fight with them anymore. If you wish to keep supporting me and getting insight and updates you'll need to switch your accounts to Subscribe Star. I'm sorry but they will be shutting my Patron page down. Thank you for your support.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Someone has turned me into Patron. I'm not going to fight with them anymore. If you wish to keep supporting me and getting insight and updates you'll need to switch your accounts to Subscribe Star. I'm sorry but they will be shutting my Patron page down. Thank you for your support.
It's a shame but i'm not surprised.. Quite alot Mentally illed People are out here that Report Dev's to Patreon if their cryabouts in Forums or even Discord aren't Successful or even do it out of Spite because they don't like certain Fetish. At least you have more Freedom ( I hope ) with Subscribestar but also a Handful of Restrictions in regard to Payment Methods.
Still wish you the Best and may you overcome the Issues (y)

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Ariel (Patreon)
Nov 29, 2023, 10:12 AM PST
Hey there,

I'm Ariel on the Trust & Safety team here at Patreon. I'm writing to inform you that your account is in violation of our . Please be aware that our Guidelines apply equally to off-platform activity that is funded through Patreon.

Per our guidelines, we have zero tolerance for the glorification of sexual violence, and this includes depictions of sexualized minors, non-consensual sex, incest, and bestiality. Content glorifying sexual violence cannot be funded by or linked to or from your creator page in any way.

To help you get started, I have listed an example below. Please use this as a starting point as you review the rest of the content on your page:

https://f95zone.to/threads/blackmailing-the-family-v0-11b-warped-minds-productions.61053/

If you have any questions during this process, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm happy to help.

Patreon Trust & Safety
Monday - Friday
9am - 6pm PST

My page may still be working, that doesn't mean they aren't going to shut it down. It's because I had this page linked to Patreon account. I did remove the link so will see if they shut it down again.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Ariel (Patreon)
Nov 29, 2023, 10:12 AM PST
Hey there,

I'm Ariel on the Trust & Safety team here at Patreon. I'm writing to inform you that your account is in violation of our . Please be aware that our Guidelines apply equally to off-platform activity that is funded through Patreon.

Per our guidelines, we have zero tolerance for the glorification of sexual violence, and this includes depictions of sexualized minors, non-consensual sex, incest, and bestiality. Content glorifying sexual violence cannot be funded by or linked to or from your creator page in any way.

To help you get started, I have listed an example below. Please use this as a starting point as you review the rest of the content on your page:

https://f95zone.to/threads/blackmailing-the-family-v0-11b-warped-minds-productions.61053/

If you have any questions during this process, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm happy to help.

Patreon Trust & Safety
Monday - Friday
9am - 6pm PST

My page may still be working, that doesn't mean they aren't going to shut it down. It's because I had this page linked to Patreon account. I did remove the link so will see if they shut it down again.
Typical bureaucracy

Snowflake generation

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
This is certainly one of the most perverse games I've played on here. Utterly brilliant with so much content and variation that the mind boggles. A few minor glitches from a grammar point of view, but certainly not game breaking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes