Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
This is certainly one of the most perverse games I've played on here. Utterly brilliant with so much content and variation that the mind boggles. A few minor glitches from a grammar point of view, but certainly not game breaking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
I paid for a membership a few days ago and I’m still waiting for an answer from the dev on discord as to why the download links aren’t working

Reactions: CircaAD

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
You people are so funny, have you tried reading ?.
You might find some answers to your question. try it next time before posting. :FacePalm:

View attachment 3273634
First, I'm not going to read all the comments because I don't have much time. If a moderator wrote in large, brightly colored letters on the first page whether the game is still alive or not, no one would ask. Second, stop trying to tell yourself that you are the big deal.

• Angry
Reactions: Janus_Apex

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
First, I'm not going to read all the comments because I don't have much time. If a moderator wrote in large, brightly colored letters on the first page whether the game is still alive or not, no one would ask. Second, stop trying to tell yourself that you are the big deal.
You can atleast read the last comments, than you would know that the game is still alive. I'm no big deal, maybe a little smarter. :unsure:

Last edited:

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays. The update is out for those with early access. I'll post an update for everyone else on Jan 1st. f95 users will get it on Jan 7th.
Ummm....I just checked my calendar and it appears to be Jan 19. Any chance of getting the new update here Wallbound?

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
The game was updated on the 10th. Links fucked up once some asshole got my mega account band. I've made a new account and reposted new links.
You could upload Part 2 on Gofile or Pixeldrain as well as the current Links still have Part 1 as far as i can tell.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes