SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You could upload Part 2 on Gofile or Pixeldrain as well as the current Links still have Part 1 as far as i can tell.
They are even quicker with DMCA and not allowed content, they will give strike rules and straight ban your IP.

putinator

Sep 29, 2019
All the mega links are down, game and patch. Could somebody please reupload the patch from a different provider?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is it possible for anyone to give the uploaders from this site the public update from January without extra's patch so they can upload it? Mega does not seem to want to play ball.

Reactions: kcaldw

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is it possible for anyone to give the uploaders from this site the public update from January without extra's patch so they can upload it? Mega does not seem to want to play ball.
There isn't any public update, it's still locked behind a

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Sorry guys Mega really screwed me. I added a new workload link and sent another page update. I didn't know the links were still for 11b. Sorry guys If you know of a good hosting site let me know.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Sorry guys Mega really screwed me. I added a new workload link and sent another page update. I didn't know the links were still for 11b. Sorry guys If you know of a good hosting site let me know.
It's alright, at the very least you fixed it :) since you're on Subscribestar now, will the Patch still be necessary in the Future ?

Edit: In regards to the Relationships.

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
You have Pixeldrain, Workupload, Mediafire

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Blackmailing the Family [v0.11b Part 2] [Warped Minds Productions]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Does the loli/incest-patch works on pt.2, the one from pt.1 that got deleted ?
Haven't tried it yet.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes