Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
the 3 letters are required ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would personally say yes, it has NTR, even if the MC doesn't really care about it, you do kinda share the sister. But i can see if some of you disagree, again, not my cup of tea but if you like this sort of stuff then this is a good game for that i guess.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Too many fetishes for me in this game. Good luck to dev though.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Good idea about making blackmailing story-game. But why collect all tags impossible in one title: gay, lesbian, incest, rape, drugs? Non all of them fits to each others.

Reactions: cakeny and DA22

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'll give a warning to some of you guys, the gay stuff isn't optional, the game kinda forces you to have a handjob scene with your dad, so... Not really my thing, a shame since the game looked pretty good so far.
! thanks a lot !

Before this comment, I had hoped that maybe the game has a pure lesbo path. I'm into lesbian corruption games mostly. :)

upd. Still making family corruption game -- very-very good idea! But dev must respect audience and separate all this different niches: gay-straight-lesbian; consensual-seduction-rape. :)

Reactions: Jccurtis and cakeny

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
as a side note, I'm always having a lot of fun when I see all these people that have absolutely no problems with slavery, bestiality, etc. but draw the line at cheating, at the level that you can't even write NTR without spoilers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well it hits upon different emotions and dislikes for different people. May not make sense to you or me, but it makes full sense to them. I also sometimes think, guys you are overreacting and then I play a game where without warning a family member gets raped or blackmailed in first chapter and I fully get what they mean, just my triggers are different as theirs. :p

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Blackmailing The Family [v0.01 Beta] Warped Minds Productions

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.15 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.13 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 83 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 61 MB

Win/Linux: