RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So this might be off topic, but who is this game supposed to appeal to? I mean you cut off a majority of players with forced gay sex(which is fine), but you also have 2 female leads so it at least looks like most of the content is going to be straight sex. So is it just for BI players? But even then you have a primarily voyeurism game in its current state and you've lost another chunk of your already niche audience.

I mean if this is a purely passion driven game, then more power to the dev, we do need more games like that. Just don't abandon if you don't see fat stacks rolling in.

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I'll give a warning to some of you guys, the gay stuff isn't optional, the game kinda forces you to have a handjob scene with your dad, so... Not really my thing, a shame since the game looked pretty good so far.
Thanks for the warning, this is one of those times when I'm so very, very glad I take the time to actually read comments! (y) So, moving on to other games.... :cool:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Looks good But if you could remove gay stuff or avoidable (y) it with be good Father daughter Brother sis and Mother (y)
+ Pregnancy must be added

perles75

May 16, 2020
! thanks a lot !

Before this comment, I had hoped that maybe the game has a pure lesbo path. I'm into lesbian corruption games mostly. :)

upd. Still making family corruption game -- very-very good idea! But dev must respect audience and separate all this different niches: gay-straight-lesbian; consensual-seduction-rape. :)
I wouldn't speak of 'respect' though... a game is the vision of its developer(s) and we have to acknowledge that vision, whether we like it or not.
Another thing is to say: the dev must be aware that some of their choices could lead to their game being played and downloaded less. If they're aware and they're fine with it, maximum respect to them.

May 27, 2017
Damn, i was oddly looking forward to this game, especially with its uncommon 'realistic' women. But none optional gay stuff just ruins in completely. Dont remove it obviously, people like it and good for them. But making it optional is the better play.

Reactions: cakeny

perles75

May 16, 2020
Well it hits upon different emotions and dislikes for different people. May not make sense to you or me, but it makes full sense to them. I also sometimes think, guys you are overreacting and then I play a game where without warning a family member gets raped or blackmailed in first chapter and I fully get what they mean, just my triggers are different as theirs. :p
basically a variation of this :p
1599395638952.png

I just find very bizarre that a relatively harmless fetish gets so much fire when there are several others considered much worse by common sense (i.e. violence, rape). But hey, I'm here downloading games too, I'm not really in position to judge anyone :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Anubis007 and DA22

perles75

May 16, 2020
Damn, i was oddly looking forward to this game, especially with its uncommon 'realistic' women. But none optional gay stuff just ruins in completely. Dont remove it obviously, people like it and good for them. But making it optional is the better play.
in an ideal world everything should be optional. For example, I'd like this game with optional straight content because it's a turn off for me. But that's entirely dependent on the vision that the dev has for the game (not to mention probably a lot of more hassle to deal with technically in terms of story branches).

Reactions: Anubis007

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
I'll jump on the bandwagon.

Dear dev, you are a person I like already, since you numbered your first version of the game 0.01 instead of 1.0, which shows an honest attitude toward your player base. Therefore is with a friendly hearth that I suggest to you to accept the hints given above: make a lot of stuff optional.
I know, it apparently makes little sense to develop hundreds of renders and then branching the game so much that some players see only a dozen of them.
BUT, as you probably understood from the previous comments, every player has a niche and, even more important, every player has a threshold, and giving to all the players all the most nasty stuff that comes in your mind is an almost perfect way to surpass that threshold for every single player, soon or later.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
basically a variation of this :p
View attachment 804039

I just find very bizarre that a relatively harmless fetish gets so much fire when there are several others considered much worse by common sense (i.e. violence, rape). But hey, I'm here downloading games too, I'm not really in position to judge anyone :LOL:
That is because that relative harmless fetish when look at it from a more societal viewpoint hits extremely strong emotions when look at it from a personal viewpoint. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'll jump on the bandwagon.

BUT, as you probably understood from the previous comments, every player has a niche and, even more important, every player has a threshold, and giving to all the players all the most nasty stuff that comes in your mind is an almost perfect way to surpass that threshold for every single player, soon or later.
Very nicely said and it does not even take into account the fact if someone sees too many fetishes in a game that do not turn them on, but just leaves them cold it will no longer be an exciting game for them in the extra that an adult game should have, unless the story is so good they stay for that.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'd say gay content should really be optional unless a game is fully gay. It's not even about kinks at that point, but about sexual orientation. Straight players will 100% be out the moment gay is forced. Other than the dad, I imagine the whole game is about enslaving mom and sis, so gay players are out. That leaves bi people as the only target audience.

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Great start, and story seems good so far...but, yeah like everyone else is saying, make that gay stuff optional ffs. I'd also love to see some smoking fetish, with a couple of the characters being sexy smokers. Again this could be optional.
Other than than, love the milf/gilf angle and realistic renders. Definitely something that's lacking in games we see here...so pls keep it up!

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Blackmailing The Family [v0.01 Beta] Warped Minds Productions

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.15 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.13 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 83 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 61 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
heuristic (signature comparison) malware alert by comodo AV. This could be anything, but be advised.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Ok. I get the gay thing. That was a big concern for me when I started doing this game. I will be placing options to bypass the "GAY" sex in a future update. Keep in mind this is a VN. A story I'm trying to tell. One that will have I hope many outcomes. My main focus was setting up the mother's path in this version. Which is set to Dominated, Submissive, or Dominated Whore at the end of this 1st release. Guess most didn't catch that its beta. So I'll set up options so you can choose to view or not view the gay sex scenes. You may miss the dialog or context. Plus this is built on a points system, that requires the player to decide how some of the sex scenes play and whether or not the MC gains full domination over another NPC. If the word vagina is the only word I misspelled. Then I've done a really good job compared to the many, many games I've played here, where it's even hard to tell what the dev is trying to say. But I am open to input and will work to make this game better based on what the users wants to see.

As far as getting Patreon account band. Here and Discord are the only place this version can be downloaded. And being abandon! I really don't have anything better to do. So unless I die from a heart attack or something. I plan on finishing this.

I do look forward to reading more comments on how I can improve the game. So thank you for the input.

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes