JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
hence why i wrote "could be anything". though i dont get why the exe of all things should make it flip out especialy since the uncompressed version doesnt trigger the alert.
Mine dosen't trigger any of my malware or antivirus that i have

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Ok. I get the gay thing. That was a big concern for me when I started doing this game. I will be placing options to bypass the "GAY" sex in a future update. Keep in mind this is a VN. A story I'm trying to tell.
imho as long as its consensual and in line with the personality i dont give a flying fuck if dad gets fucked by that salami. I get where people come from, but that little jacking & sucking scene is nothing people should dig out the pitchfork over. though a strict refusal for said salami scenese in the future wouldnt be bad.

but i have to agree the sister's hairdo looks like an exploded mullet she stole from an 80s synthi-pop zombie and the grannies (teacher and principle) are ugly as hell. 10, maybe 15 years off would be nice.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
imho as long as its consensual and in line with the personality i dont give a flying fuck if dad gets fucked by that salami. I get where people come from, but that little jacking & sucking scene is nothing people should dig out the pitchfork over. though a strict refusal for said salami scenese in the future wouldnt be bad.

but i have to agree the sister's hairdo looks like an exploded mullet she stole from an 80s synthi-pop zombie and the grannies (teacher and principle) are ugly as hell. 10, maybe 15 years off would be nice.
Agree with everything except the grannies. I like my GILFs extra GILFy, so I like these ones.

Reactions: Rian19 and Zongor

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I thought the same thing that shit is gross
Be honest guys, most people don't care if noone is around to judge them - as long as it is not the sole focus - and some others will actively like it. Me, I am pretty neutral myself. The GILF stuff will be more controversial I think. So don't freak out and skip over it quickly, it's just one scene anyway.

Reactions: fulcrum

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
I am so on board with what you are doing...!

awesome 02.gif

Game stands out man (woman? idk), and THAT'S a recipe for success...!

keep it up

cheerrs.gif

(y)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looking at those tags, I'm down to play. The overview definitely looks to lean towards what i like to play and it's a nice change of pace to be able to just let loose in games sometimes instead of courting women slowly. That's why i like to play games with corruption and other degenerate tags(Rape, Blackmail, etc) from time to time.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes