Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
It's my free version of Patreon and Subscribe star. Use it, don't use it. Remember you always have a choice, even if you don't choose, you still have made a choice.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
That's why you're given the option to by pass. A smart person saves, and saves often, Just so they can go back if need be.
Speaking of optional content.

That seen where the guy talks to the two black girls in the park makes me wonder if we are gonna see some of these backstories we hear about.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: facu_176

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
That scene will play out more in the next update. I'm actually rendering that now. You'll just have to wait until this next release. A lot of stuff like Carla in the sex shop, and Sharron the hair dresser will also be in this next update.

Chriss67210

May 13, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Blackmailing the Family v0.04Beta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
the download does not start. the link works but the download does not start!

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Great game, love the dirty talk, although I wish the MC was more into impregnation and getting girls to do it rather than trying to resist it.

Wicked-Nerd

Dec 31, 2020
Damn i love this game! You have pretty much everything i would wish from a decent, perverted, incest game. I'm looking forward for the next Update!

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes