Wicked-Nerd

Dec 31, 2020
Damn i love this game! You have pretty much everything i would wish from a decent, perverted, incest game. I'm looking forward for the next Update!

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Just a heads up. This next update is going to be huge. There will be a lot of decisions you'll have to make. Those choices will have consequences, short and long-term ones. I suggest you save often. F95 should get it by the end of Feb.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Just a heads up. This next update is going to be huge. There will be a lot of decisions you'll have to make. Those choices will have consequences, short and long-term ones. I suggest you save often. F95 should get it by the end of Feb.
Are the choices obvious or subtle?

I'm fine with choices, I just want to know when it's happening.

Aug 1, 2018
Very good game, in my opinion. :love: I love all those Mature Ladies (MILFs and GILFs). I dominated them all. I'm waiting the Grandma and other whores to join now! ;)

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Are the choices obvious or subtle?

I'm fine with choices, I just want to know when it's happening.
There is always a menu pop-up. As far as obvious or subtle, well more or less obvious, but this story unfolds by your choices. It also ends with them as well. Just saying.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
With the 10 to 20 different ending, this game will have, You'll need to play it over and over again.
I'm actually curious how different each run, not just each ending will be.

Edit: After how good The Visit was, this game could turn out to be the dark version of that.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Love your game
I am tired of games where grandmothers are the same age as granddaughters, or games where the son is older than the mother, and also games where all the females are top models (as if there were only top models in the world)
i love your characters.
Great work

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Anyone else get the "image 'a_nxt_day' not found"? There are like 13+ of those files plus additional 1s named "a_fk_1_top" with multiple named that as well. everyone missing these too?

Think I found the issue. The file I downloaded from GoFile was version 0.03. Downloading now from mega. Appears to be the right version and .09 GB larger so should fix things.

Last edited:

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
For the game to get even better I think you should add the tag, pregnancy :D
They aren't showing yet, the ones you may or may not have pregnant. Don't want to add that tag until they are. Trolls got enough to grip about now as it is, why add fuel to the fire. I have however added code that will randomize the outcome to some situations, just to give the game more outcomes. Like with getting women pregnant or catching and passing on STD's. This is pretty much the only warning you'll get about STD's.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
They aren't showing yet, the ones you may or may not have pregnant. Don't want to add that tag until they are. Trolls got enough to grip about now as it is, why add fuel to the fire. I have however added code that will randomize the outcome to some situations, just to give the game more outcomes. Like with getting women pregnant or catching and passing on STD's. This is pretty much the only warning you'll get about STD's.
Will there be ways to minimize the effect of RNG when it comes to seeing certain endings?

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Well, it works like this so far. There are some scenes where you can take a risk, either do something or force someone to do something. In these scenes, you can min.. the outcome by simply not doing it. But if you do it, RNG will set the tag, and the outcome is determined by that if that makes sense. Example>>> You get the op to mess around with a hoe. Don't do it no RNG, do it, and RNG runs and determines if you get an STD. Latter if you sleep with someone, it runs again to see if you pass that on. Before you even ask, no you are not told you caught an std when it happens. Just like real life.

Reactions: TrueJackal
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes