TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Well, it works like this so far. There are some scenes where you can take a risk, either do something or force someone to do something. In these scenes, you can min.. the outcome by simply not doing it. But if you do it, RNG will set the tag, and the outcome is determined by that if that makes sense. Example>>> You get the op to mess around with a hoe. Don't do it no RNG, do it, and RNG runs and determines if you get an STD. Latter if you sleep with someone, it runs again to see if you pass that on. Before you even ask, no you are not told you caught an std when it happens. Just like real life.
That's sounds great. Thanks.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Last time I address NTR in my game. Since NTR is supposed to make someone or MC jealous by performing a sex act, then there is only one scene and that's when the sister and dad do oral sex the anal part you can stop from happening. If by NTR you mean does a woman perform a sex act to cause jealousy, then again refer to the above "Dad and sister". That is the only time in the game you have true NTR and it's not avoidable. Now if you mean NTR where one of the women or more your with has sex with other men, then most defiantly this game will be loaded down with NTR and none of it is avoidable. Keep in mind though you the "MC" is ok with this type of NTR and you encourage it for the most part. That's all I'm going to say about NTR.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Now if you mean NTR where one of the women or more your with has sex with other men, then most defiantly this game is loaded down with NTR and none of it is avoidable. Keep in mind though you the "MC" is ok with this type of NTR and you encourage it for the most part. That's all I'm going to say about NTR.
' 1. Submission paths = the women won't have sex with anyone but you.' explain this then? does this path not exist

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
It does exist. The only exception to that rule is Principal Hadle. After she completes the Santa Movie you are having her do. If she is on the Submission path she will not have sex with anyone but you after the movie is complete. That is unless you change her path. Paths can change for a lot of women, and you are giving warnings if a Sub's path will change. So if you want to keep a "Sub" a "Sub" don't choose that action.

Reactions: TrueJackal

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
It does exist. The only exception to that rule is Principal Hadle. After she completes the Santa Movie you are having her do. If she is on the Submission path she will not have sex with anyone but you after the movie is complete. That is unless you change her path. Paths can change for a lot of women, and you are giving warnings if a Sub's path will change. So if you want to keep a "Sub" a "Sub" don't choose that action.
I started playing this game after reading about the Submission path. Can you please make this principal santa movie only for other paths? In case of submission path let the movie be made but mention any random girl's name and don't make us see that movie.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I started playing this game after reading about the Submission path. Can you please make this principal santa movie only for other paths? In case of submission path let the movie be made but mention any random girl's name and don't make us see that movie.
Why should he do that? Let him create a game he wants and not how you want it to be.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I could do that, but I'm not going to. That would be like not using the midgets I made to play elves in Santa movie. Kinda pointless don't you think. I think it was pretty clear when the Santa Movie was introduced who would be playing Mrs. Clause. If not then I'm sorry, but that's just the way things are.

Why should he do that? Let him create a game he wants and not how you want it to be.
Your right, and thank you for backing me up.

See the thing is, it doesn't matter if you see the movie or not. You will see the making of the movie and that my friend involves Principal Hadle. No matter what path she is on. She is the 1 and only exception to rule 1. Submission paths = the women won't have sex with anyone but you.' Which I should have really clarified and will be doing so when I update this page. Also, I should clarify that means the woman won't have sex with other men, but may and will with women.

Now as far as viewing the movie itself, The next update after the one I'm working on now will be basically a UI overhaul. Very little content, but I will be adding some content. The goal is to build a working Web Site and Gallary into the game. Webpage for the Movies "MC" makes and a Gallary for the photoshoots he does. You can either use it or not. The Santa Movie will be on the Web Page, so that will be the option not to see the full movie.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Wallbound Is there a way to avoid pregnancy since you wrote that it's hardcoded for one of the characters? Perhaps mc can persuade her to stop it? Not a fan of swollen bellies, but if that's your decision for the sake of the story, it is what it is.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Wallbound Is there a way to avoid pregnancy since you wrote that it's hardcoded for one of the characters? Perhaps mc can persuade her to stop it? Not a fan of swollen bellies, but if that's your decision for the sake of the story, it is what it is.
At this point, Principal Hadle is the only one that is hardcoded. It is part of the storyline so no it can't be terminated. The mom and Cindy however can be avoided by the choices you make. After this update, the rest of the women get pregnant by an RNG, so save and save often if you don't want them pregnant. You again are not told if they get pregnant or not. Sorry but it comes down to making the game a little more fun and opens up lots of different paths for the women. It does mean I'll have to render each scene 2 or even 5 times depending on who is pregnant and who isn't that is in that scene. I'm not sure if you can use "shift + D" to view the variables or not. You may even need to download Renpy and launch the game from there to do that. That is if you are dead set on not getting the women pregnant. The story would suck though and most likely come to a quick end. After all the "MC" is supposed to have super sperm after all. You play the game the way you want.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
LOL... Make the right choice is all I can say. It is a risk though, but not out of the realm of possibility.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes