wpeale71341

Jan 27, 2021
Man this game is a piece of something, not necessarily work, but something for sure. I would not go so far as to say its crap because it does have its moments. A very weak story. Not typical but not original either. Took very little time to get up on those family members either. But come on, milfs are one thing, screwing your granny, the nursing home aged principal, and that rotten looking teacher? 50 year old virgin. LMAO. The midgets, or are they dwarfs, are cool but there isn't much content on that end yet. Just a bunch of banging antiques and somehow getting those old bags pregnant as well. Maybe an improvement to the story and making the corruption just a nit more difficult would improve things. I sucked his dick and now I am his slave for life. ROFLMAO.

Reactions: penzor

Gman851

Dec 9, 2019
Just seen that the latest version has be released on SVS so we might not need to wait until May 21st before someone releases it on here. Been enjoying the game so far. Keep up the work Wallbound. Appreciate it.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Ya, and it's been updated here as well too. I hope the ass that leaked the game and took the time to update this page, updated every link. Plus made changes in the "Changelog". Because I will not update this page until the 21st as I said. So sick of people leaking the game and screwing my Supporters".

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I found this game. I thought it would be fun to play it because I read that the gay theme was optional. I played it and found that the gay scene is not optional, you can choose not to see it but it happens anyway and it is talked about in the game. Why are there still people who confuse avoiding with not seeing? I went out and deleted it. Good luck

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
So fucking sick of this shit! Game get's leaked, assholes bitching about NTR, or the models, then there are those that simply just want to bitch. You don't like the game. DON'T FUCKING PLAY IT! I've done the bypass so you don't have to see the gay sex scenes, that's all you fucking get! It's my game and my story. I'll make it and write it the way I want, and no amount of bitching here or on any platform is going to change that.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
So fucking sick of this shit! Game get's leaked, assholes bitching about NTR, or the models, then there are those that simply just want to bitch. You don't like the game. DON'T FUCKING PLAY IT! I've done the bypass so you don't have to see the gay sex scenes, that's all you fucking get! It's my game and my story. I'll make it and write it the way I want, and no amount of bitching here or on any platform is going to change that.
It was predicted: In the Age of Entitlement, beggars think they can be choosers.
Sad but true.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
UPDATING

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.21 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 180 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 162 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This game is peculiar, it is not bad, but it is clear which is the path that the dev wants for himself and even better he makes it clear from the beginning (on page 1), I do not understand what is the problem with people, I do not like ntr, don't play it (on page 1 he makes it very clear that it's going), in my case I'm not a fan of the MC losing the girls and suffering like an idiot (it's not the case with this game, obviously), but if it is already clear what the game is about and you don't like the dev it will not change it (and better not do it) many games adapt them so that "everyone can play it" and in the end they are not the same. (culture shock, ntr avoidable JA JA yes of course :cautious:).

Good luck to the dev, it is true that the models are not the best but I think it makes up for it with the content.(y)

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I found this game. I thought it would be fun to play it because I read that the gay theme was optional. I played it and found that the gay scene is not optional, you can choose not to see it but it happens anyway and it is talked about in the game. Why are there still people who confuse avoiding with not seeing? I went out and deleted it. Good luck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Can't get my saves from the 5 version, is there something wrong here, I loaded up through MEGA, everything is there but as I said, no saves. Now what?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
See If I had released the game you guys would have that information posted and the changelog updated.
i would tell you man i love this game ... and even give it a 5 star rating .. but last time i did that a moderator deleted my rating and said it was inappropriate .. but your game is great love it :love:

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes