Walruse1

Dec 30, 2019
Can anyone tell me which decisions to make if I want everyone or as many people as possible on the whore path?

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
After all, nothing bad could happen by constantly pissing off a game's creator now could it? :unsure:
No. However it could leave the dev to make the decision not to update the page at all. I'm just saying. Waiting 14 days for it to become public isn't that big a deal. Pissing off the dev to the point that he/she only posts the update on his/her Discord. Well you get the point.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not pointless. I don't update every character in every update. Much like other devs. The game is going to be huge. I put out the content and the story as it is developed. The herm sister's content will be more as I make the game as with all the other characters. She was just being introduced and her content will soon be placed in the game.
It's me jumping the gun, just wondered why she appeared with the "hello new family" and then poofed out of existence.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
See If I had released the game you guys would have that information posted and the changelog updated.
There is too much of this lately, people "leaking" games and we all fall for it. Keep up your good work Wallbound

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is too much of this lately, people "leaking" games
I do hate pointing out the obvious buuuuut, it is a piracy site. Leaking games is kinda what people do. We even have a shiny title for people that do just that with uploaders.

There are devs that post their own stuff but they have deals with their patrons.

Runey manages to keep his beta launches away from here by having set beta testers and an understanding that nothing gets posted unti bugs are fixed.

Some devs manage to have deals with their patrons to wait for a few days.

It all depends on the patrons and the devs. None of the big devs have deals like that, they just have too many subs that their stuff gets leaked anyway.

It's just the nature of the site. If you can't come to an understanding with patrons then it's going to get posted regardless. That's usually why devs have a higher tier, people paying premium tend not to leak.

Reactions: IPsycho and Subyan

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
ok im curious i know theres technicually 3 routes for each girl with sharing ect my question is how much content are we losing right now if we keep everyone to ourselves and which of the 3 choices are the fuck everyone route lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ok im curious i know theres technicually 3 routes for each girl with sharing ect my question is how much content are we losing right now if we keep everyone to ourselves and which of the 3 choices are the fuck everyone route lol
Not sure about other routes but i've typically followed the more caring route and don't seem to be missing content.

I don't think it's possible to avoid sharing completely.

Some girls are set to fuck other people. One of the sisters friends will fuck the dad. You can stop the sister joining in but you can't stop the friend or it's a bad end. The principle will fuck others, stacy (new girlfriend) will fuck her mother etc..

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Not sure about other routes but i've typically followed the more caring route and don't seem to be missing content.

I don't think it's possible to avoid sharing completely.

Some girls are set to fuck other people. One of the sisters friends will fuck the dad. You can stop the sister joining in but you can't stop the friend or it's a bad end. The principle will fuck others, stacy (new girlfriend) will fuck her mother etc..
fair enough cheers :)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - its stupid ... probably stupid fun.

The whole premise is over the top stupid. For me it is a problem because I like to get immersed into games and that makes it hard and pulls me out of it.

screenshot0001.png

Nonetheless - it is fun. I wish we had more control over who we fuck and how we handle them.

The whole gay stuff is to present, even if you disable it. As long as there is no dick touching me I am fine with other dudes in the mix. So DP and GB is fine by me. But stuff like this ... even when you disable gay stuff, that is to much.

screenshot0002.png

Maybe rework that a bit down the line, same with some more niche kinks like urination - I prefer to have the option to avoid that stuff - thats just unpleasant for me to watch, not my thing ^^

And I am not a fan of the granny stuff. The teacher is ok after the makeover, but the principal is ... puh. That makes everything down there go soft. I would prefer to have the option to let/force others to fuck her, instead of the MC.

As with the above - would be nice to have alternatives to that stuff. Currently you dont have that much freedom to make it "your" story and it is very linear.

The renders are a bit grainy but in the end it is a solid game and for ppl that like all the fetishes it might be a lot of fun.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok - its stupid ... probably stupid fun.

The whole premise is over the top stupid. For me it is a problem because I like to get immersed into games and that makes it hard and pulls me out of it.

View attachment 1189383

Nonetheless - it is fun. I wish we had more control over who we fuck and how we handle them.

The whole gay stuff is to present, even if you disable it. As long as there is no dick touching me I am fine with other dudes in the mix. So DP and GB is fine by me. But stuff like this ... even when you disable gay stuff, that is to much.

View attachment 1189382

Maybe rework that a bit down the line, same with some more niche kinks like urination - I prefer to have the option to avoid that stuff - thats just unpleasant for me to watch, not my thing ^^

And I am not a fan of the granny stuff. The teacher is ok after the makeover, but the principal is ... puh. That makes everything down there go soft. I would prefer to have the option to let/force others to fuck her, instead of the MC.

As with the above - would be nice to have alternatives to that stuff. Currently you dont have that much freedom to make it "your" story and it is very linear.

The renders are a bit grainy but in the end it is a solid game and for ppl that like all the fetishes it might be a lot of fun.
Doesn't sound like this is your thing, you want the dev to change most of it to suit you which we all know is never going to happen. He already said a few pages back he's making the story he wants and isn't catering to anyone.

That being said, even if you choose not to see the gay stuff it still happens behind the scenes, you just don't see it.

As far as the story goes, the MC still butt fucked his dad., it's mentioned a few times.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Doesn't sound like this is your thing, you want the dev to change most of it to suit you which we all know is never going to happen. He already said a few pages back he's making the story he wants and isn't catering to anyone.

That being said, even if you choose not to see the gay stuff it still happens behind the scenes, you just don't see it.

As far as the story goes, the MC still butt fucked his dad., it's mentioned a few times.
Yeah - that's the thing. Didnt read anything, just wanted to give my opinion of the game.
When the dev doesnt want to allow some tweaking for a larger audience than that is absolutely ok. It is his/her game.

But then you should not have the "gay toggle" in the first place and run with the fetish. I hoped that it will not be obvious that it happend - and you could do that, just by cutting more lines and scenes. Now it is only halfassedly implemented.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
It's simple. The storyline has the reference to gay stuff yes. With the Dad, Steve, both male midgets, and a few other characters. It's part of the story. I've given you the option not to view it if you so choose. This is why there is a "Gay" tag to start with. Do any of you watch any TV at all today? 95% of every show has some gay shit in it. I do mean every show on the air today. The writers of those shows won't remove the dialogue or stop showing guys kissing. I'll not do the same. Watch your favorite TV shows and deal with the gay references or not. Pretty much the same with this game, play it or don't. It's that simple. You're not going to hurt my feeling in the least if you don't play the game. As stated a few times already I'll not change anything just to please a few people. Most people that like this game and don't like the gay stuff are happy with clicking the bypass option and toggling through those references in the storyline.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
detective hannah is gonna be a whore by default? we don't get to choose her path? that sucks. she's too beautiful to be made a whore by MC. please confirm if she's gonna fuck other guys in the future with players having no control over that.

I liked the Netori scene except that blowjob ariel gave to dad. I understand that shanique had to fuck dad to progress the story but was that blowjob really necessary for the story?

FUCK ricky. MC should kick him out of the way for doing what he did with Ariel instead he made him his business partner where only MC is doing the heavy lifting.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes