izumou

Jul 19, 2020
That's an error of the WT mod, I believe it's updated on it's thread. Grab the newest one.
thanks, but I already used the newest one. gonna redownload the latest mod version and try it again.

It works now, thank you very much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paz

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Hi, I wanted to know what changed in this update because it remains the same end of the old version v0.05 for me.

Last edited:

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Hi, I wanted to know what changed in this update because it remains the same end of the old version v0.05 for me.
A lot. There is a new UI to start with. You'll need to start a new game so you can get it to work right. Fixed some renders and spelling errors as well. You may be running a mod that I don't have anything to do with. That issue came up with the supports I have. So either get the new mod if it's out or remove it.

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
What's the point of the fake choices that end the game early? just feels like a waste of time to me

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Blackmailing the Family v0.06Beta.
...and yes, you have to start a new game, even if you move old save files to the new save location!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Wallbound I saw bill and darla scene in img folder, but couldn't trigger it when playing, is that scene reserved for 0.7 or i got wrong choice or some kind of bug?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What was the point of the herm sister?

She appeared for 2 scenes then vanished never to be heard from again.

A bit pointless.

Jan 15, 2021
Thoroughly enjoyed this update, pissed it got leaked early, but did play it nonetheless, and honestly did not disappoint, again, really loved it, i am looking forward to some Bobby Sue and some proper Mary content. Wallbound keep it up man, just going on patreon now, will be one of those cheap plebs on the lowest tier, but can't afford more! Also, F*** the haters dude, tell the story you want to tell and that's it!

Reactions: Janus_Apex

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please read a couple a pages back to get all dev updates and reveals ...
So fucking sick of this shit! Game get's leaked, assholes bitching about NTR, or the models, then there are those that simply just want to bitch. You don't like the game. DON'T FUCKING PLAY IT! I've done the bypass so you don't have to see the gay sex scenes, that's all you fucking get! It's my game and my story. I'll make it and write it the way I want, and no amount of bitching here or on any platform is going to change that.
Saw the Gay tag. Not so interested.
Can you avoid gay sex in this game?
MC is blackmailing everyone, ,no excape, no mercy, just the way MC wants it ... game oN!

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Ya, and it's been updated here as well too. I hope the ass that leaked the game and took the time to update this page, updated every link. Plus made changes in the "Changelog". Because I will not update this page until the 21st as I said. So sick of people leaking the game and screwing my Supporters".
Sorry to see this happening, sadly you're not the only game creator who keeps getting shafted with leaked releases, but, seeing as it's v0.06 that's been leaked I think I'll just wait another 10 days for v0.06b:
Version 0.06b should be out by the 21st of May here. You know how to get it if you can't wait.
Let's be honest, it's not as if there's a fucking shortage of other games to play while I wait anyways, so waiting a few more days really isn't going to bother me one bit!

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
What was the point of the herm sister?

She appeared for 2 scenes then vanished never to be heard from again.

A bit pointless.
Not pointless. I don't update every character in every update. Much like other devs. The game is going to be huge. I put out the content and the story as it is developed. The herm sister's content will be more as I make the game as with all the other characters. She was just being introduced and her content will soon be placed in the game.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
1. Fun times. Love the game so far... especially:
2. The ability to knock up several ladies... but then there's the stuff I can't comprehend:
3. What the fuck is up with the focus on anal? ...and
3. It would be cool if more than 2 bodyparts moved in the animations. Facial expressions, ankles and elbow joints, even hips and spine movement instead of just sliding the entire character side to side...

But overall, having fun with it.

SCRIPT ERRORS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1st. Glad you like the game.

2nd. Not sure of the errors you're talking about, without knowing the choices you've made or at the very least some screenshots to try and figure it out. There is 1 loop I know of and that's with Madam Zeva in the store.

3rd. MC is an anal freak, he really likes it, just ask the mother, I believe she even told Grandma that.

4th. I'm very new to doing all of this, working with DAZ and Renpy. I'll get better or at least I hope I will. I did take a pole from my supporters on the animations though. The results were to keep doing the simple animations. To do them right would take at least a good 20 renders at least. Which in turn makes the release of the content even longer apart. I do want to make better animations and may do so at some point. But for now, I apply the K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple Stupid) concept to animations.

Also on a side note, I'm looking at making the game a lot smaller as far as downloads. This means there is a plan to reduce the size of the images. I was kinda hoping this would be the last update that would force people to start the game from the beginning, but it may not be. believe it or not, this is still in the beta format. As there are still things I'm working on to make the game better. Like I did with the new UI. Now you are able to name your save files so you can keep track of your saves if you play different paths. Stuff like that.

Hope this info helps.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes