PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I give it three stars, too many ugly women, really ugly. I know sometimes they need sex more than the rest, but too MANY ugly women. The grammar and spelling needs improvement, and cut down the God and Jesus calling it sounds like a poorly scripted free ten minute film, where the actors and actresses cannot say more than a grunt or repeat the same words over and over. I don't like songs that keep repeating the same words either, some acceptations for a good riff and a useful chorus. It has great potential for a plot and story line, one doesn't like the rapiness or the traps so much but ok, its a micro-cosmim and the world is not always rosy. So, clean up the ugly women, granny sex, I think our dev is too kinky but we don't shame them more of the young coming of age, and corruption is fine as long as they are willing? I still encourage the dev, and the mod was very helpful but still somewhat confusing on their "acronyms" three or four letter uncommon words the reader had to guess what the end result of the action might be, but maybe that is good too? When operant conditioning a subject, you record your observations and make adjustments to predict future behaviors.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Yes late in the game, one babe auditions and you get to choose what you want her for in your studio
*spoiler* Yes the Black Beauty and the doberman, not very fulfilling nor exciting, but the myth of their performance is likewise not nearly exciting in reality, the most excitement is likely controlling someone to perform with the beastie.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
*spoiler* Yes the Black Beauty and the doberman, not very fulfilling nor exciting, but the myth of their performance is likewise not nearly exciting in reality, the most excitement is likely controlling someone to perform with the beastie.
Thay can't really get that from her scene with it being her dog and the fat she fucks it all the time.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I load my save from August 15th and play forward and get told that I've reached the end of 0.8 beta content. No mod involved. Is this an error in the game text or am I missing something to see version 0.9?
Thanks
Enjoy your game looking for more!

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I load my save from August 15th and play forward and get told that I've reached the end of 0.8 beta content. No mod involved. Is this an error in the game text or am I missing something to see version 0.9?
Thanks
Enjoy your game looking for more!
If you saw Tamra and Kiky have sex with the 4 NSB gang members. If the game ends with MC having sex with his sister and Shaniqua. Then you've seen the updated version of 0.09b_pt1 and the end of 0.8 beta content is a typo.

Reactions: UncleFredo

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
If you saw Tamra and Kiky have sex with the 4 NSB gang members. If the game ends with MC having sex with his sister and Shaniqua. Then you've seen the updated version of 0.09b_pt1 and the end of 0.8 beta content is a typo.
It's a typo. Thanks very much. I'm playing the Mac version if it matters...

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I really wish Cindy didn't have curly poodle hair. Her tender is good but that hair kills her for me....

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Mom son content is fffffucking good but that pp go bad cummy blood has terrified me and i'm staying away from this game forever. Ma pp no no blood. Keep away.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes