TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Ok, people, My wife is in the hospital. I'm not sure what's going to happen. The update is on hold until further notice. I just can't think about the game and code not knowing what's going to happen with my wife. She has a lot of fluid build-up and her blood sugar was over 700. She's in kidney failure right now. I'm omw back to the hospital where I'll be spending a lot of my time. Again sorry guys.
Don't be sorry. Familiy comes first. I wish you both the best.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok, people, My wife is in the hospital. I'm not sure what's going to happen. The update is on hold until further notice. I just can't think about the game and code not knowing what's going to happen with my wife. She has a lot of fluid build-up and her blood sugar was over 700. She's in kidney failure right now. I'm omw back to the hospital where I'll be spending a lot of my time. Again sorry guys.
Best wishes, stay strong for her, yourself and others around you and hope it will all turn out well.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
How many more updates are left until the game is finished
Should really read, before you post.

So as pointed out before. The creator is dealing with serious health issues of his wife. No one knows & he is on hiatus until that is taken care of most likely. Even then, depending how things go. He may not be back on this for a long time.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
At 9:30 am this morning my wife passed away.
So sorry for your loss. Mere words can never express how we or you truly feel. Please take care of yourself and your family during this time of grief and sorrow. In my prayers all day... you can have all the virtual hugs you can stand! Hoping things get better for you. :cry:

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I have a friend putting together a go fund me page. We own our plots but her insurance isn't enough to cover her funeral. Normally I wouldn't even ask but at this point, I don't know what to do. I've got $200 to my name and titles need to change over into my name taxes paid when I do that. The casket and service needs to be paid for and I just don't know how I'm going to do it. Once I get the link I'll post it. If anyone can help it will be very much appreciated.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
I have a friend putting together a go fund me page. We own our plots but her insurance isn't enough to cover her funeral. Normally I wouldn't even ask but at this point, I don't know what to do. I've got $200 to my name and titles need to change over into my name taxes paid when I do that. The casket and service needs to be paid for and I just don't know how I'm going to do it. Once I get the link I'll post it. If anyone can help it will be very much appreciated.
Sorry about your wife hope you get what you need wish I could help more

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Here is the link to my wife's go fund me page. If you can help in this time of need, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Janus_Apex

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Life has been pretty rough these last couple of days with the unexpected passing of my wife. I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart that has offered condolences and prayers. This time of year is so hard for this. So, thank you very much to all that have donated or will be donating. It is so very much appreciated.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes