Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Someone leaked it to another site and added the extra content for supporters. I'll lay odds that if someone post that version here, there will be trouble as it will not pass F95 rules.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Someone leaked it to another site and added the extra content for supporters. I'll lay odds that if someone post that version here, there will be trouble as it will not pass F95 rules.
So someone took your work and uploaded it somewhere else as theirs?

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
It's Loli content and Back Story Content that is a separate download for supporters only. It can only be downloaded from my Discord from supporters. This is why the leaked copy doesn't work. You must have the game 1st then install the extra content to get it to work.

Again, anyone posting the game with the extra content here may not like what happens, as I a-sure you it violates F95 rules.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
It's Loli content and Back Story Content that is a separate download for supporters only. It can only be downloaded from my Discord from supporters. This is why the leaked copy doesn't work. You must have the game 1st then install the extra content to get it to work.

Again, anyone posting the game with the extra content here may not like what happens, as I a-sure you it violates F95 rules.
IC IC, though they do have Loli content on this place, I've seen several games with those tags and it's a tag you can search for, but now my curiosity is appeased.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017

Wich Support Level would be needed for that Content ? Because how your Game is and what you wrote i am really interested in that content

Reactions: DoverUK25

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Blackmailing the Family V0.09b_pt2_fix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.01.2022 (last traces of unwanted content removed)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes