Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
I have a friend putting together a go fund me page. We own our plots but her insurance isn't enough to cover her funeral. Normally I wouldn't even ask but at this point, I don't know what to do. I've got $200 to my name and titles need to change over into my name taxes paid when I do that. The casket and service needs to be paid for and I just don't know how I'm going to do it. Once I get the link I'll post it. If anyone can help it will be very much appreciated.
Sorry about your wife hope you get what you need wish I could help more

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Here is the link to my wife's go fund me page. If you can help in this time of need, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Janus_Apex

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Life has been pretty rough these last couple of days with the unexpected passing of my wife. I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart that has offered condolences and prayers. This time of year is so hard for this. So, thank you very much to all that have donated or will be donating. It is so very much appreciated.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I'll release the next update after the 1st of the year. I've got 3 scenes left to program. I just need to get through this and the holidays. It's just hard for me to think at this point, but I am going to keep going.

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
I'll release the next update after the 1st of the year. I've got 3 scenes left to program. I just need to get through this and the holidays. It's just hard for me to think at this point, but I am going to keep going.
I have a feeling you're trying to use the game to distract yourself from what happened and I can definitely understand the need but make sure you are taking care of yourself and your grief. No one is going to be upset if the release is delayed until a later date.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I have a feeling you're trying to use the game to distract yourself from what happened and I can definitely understand the need but make sure you are taking care of yourself and your grief. No one is going to be upset if the release is delayed until a later date.
I'll never get over this, that's for sure. I think the game is the distraction I may just need though.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Janus_Apex

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
It's ok if you need more time to put out the update after such a loss. My father passed away right after Thanksgiving and then the very next day I lost 2 of my cousins 1 from Covid and 1 in a car accident. So I know how the Holiday season has been.

• Sad
Reactions: Wallbound
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes