LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
So. Are STDs actually a thing in this game? I am not sure is all so.i.ask.
with walkthrough mod, there's one crack whore where if you fuck her you'll get std or whatever, but the consequences of that will probably be a thing way later in the development.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Just a heads up guys. I should have all the renders done by the end of the month. I'll spend about 4 - 7 days too program. So I'm hoping to release the next update for the top-tier supporters by the 10th of Dec. Sorry it's taking so long. As I've said my wife's health isn't good. I'm having to spend a lot of time taking care of her.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Just a heads up guys. I should have all the renders done by the end of the month. I'll spend about 4 - 7 days too program. So I'm hoping to release the next update for the top-tier supporters by the 10th of Dec. Sorry it's taking so long. As I've said my wife's health isn't good. I'm having to spend a lot of time taking care of her.
You must take care of your RL family first... we can blackmail the in-game one once it's done. Please take your time and help the wife get well! (y)

Reactions: GhostWarrior666

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
I don't know what possessed me, but I sure as hell couldn't believe I pushed through this shit until the end (gay and futa on), where most of the bitches were unpleasing to the eyes.
Really, something must've gone wrong with my mind. Will wait for at least five more updates before giving it go again.

Feb 12, 2021
so i just finished playing the update from the link on the OP that's labeled "v0.09b pt1", but when i got to the end of the available content, the in-game text said "this concluded the beta version beta V0.08b"...

n these are the screen caps of finishing the latest posted game link:

blackmail family final scene.png blackmail family end scene.png blackmail family trailer.png

so are the header n link for this game both mislabeled, n it's still V0.08b, or is the in-game text wrong, n that actually was the end of V0.09b, but just didn't get updated by the dev? thx

Feb 12, 2021
Ya, it's a type-o bud.
thx, but on which end? n LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that there's finally a VN game with BLACK girls, n black INCEST at that! n speaking of black, what ever happened to "Black Betty", n can we please get more bestiality, like maybe a 3-way scene w/Kiki, Tamra, n Loki? n finally, since this has a pregnancy tag, any idea when we finally start seeing the MC start knocking ppl up (especially Cindy?) cheers!

Reactions: _Maou_

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
@Wallbound There is something small that could be changed so that it is more recognizable in the character info. When you move the mouse over a character, the name of the "selected" character should perhaps be enlarged a bit too. As excample here in the Screenshot it looks the wrong Name is choosen if you know what i mean
1638923719874.png

Reactions: Janus_Apex
Feb 12, 2021
If you would play it in a certain way then there are 3 allready knocked up by the MC. Or did you mean to see just that the belly start growing ?
View attachment 1534938 View attachment 1534944 View attachment 1534945
i have no idea, i've never seen anything like the screencap u posted...n i always make sure the MC cums inside every girl, every time, in every game; gotta go back n look to see if i can figure that out; but yeah, see the belly start growing :love::cool:

ok, NOW i found what you're talking about...i never even noticed/paid attention to those little icon things in the upper-right corner; so i've got the mom n Cindy knocked up, but not the principal; not into the whole granny thing. but now that i see those icons, n started going thru the stuff in them, that character list reminded me that a number of girls haven't been seen in awhile, n i don't even have stats for 3 of 'em, despite doing stuff with them.

so, girls who haven't been seen from in awhile, n wondering if they'll come back, are:
Kim, Claire, Bobby Sue, Rebecca, Bayliegh, n Detective Hanna

n girls i have no stats for are:
Madame Zeva, Black Betty, n Sue Lin...any idea how/why this is? any n all answers are greatly appreciated, thanks again!

Last edited:

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
i have no idea, i've never seen anything like the screencap u posted...n i always make sure the MC cums inside every girl, every time, in every game; gotta go back n look to see if i can figure that out; but yeah, see the belly start growing :love::cool:
If you cant figure out how to impregnate the Girls just use the Ingame Walktrough Mod ^^

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
so, girls who haven't been seen from in awhile, n wondering if they'll come back, are:
Kim, Claire, Bobby Sue, Rebecca, Bayliegh, n Detective Hanna

n girls i have no stats for are:
Madame Zeva, Black Betty, n Sue Lin...any idea how/why this is? any n all answers are greatly appreciated, thanks again!
Not sure where you are in the game or what version you have but, Kim, Claire, and Bobby Sue, have been in either updates 0.07 and 0.08. Rebecca and Bayliegh Should be in the update after I release this next update. So in Update 10 when MC starts shooting the Santa Movie. Detective Hanna and Stacy are in this next update I'm working on now.

Madame Zeva, Black Betty, n Sue Lin should have little or no stats as you've not penetrated them yet. Sue Lin has only given you a BJ. Plans are being made to bring Black Betty and Sue Lin back in V0.10. Madame Zeva is a whole nother story, but yes she coming back soon.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I normally like these games with more story/emotional content in it. I was in mood for a fucked filthy game....

You've delivered, I loved it all. All I could ask for is more beastiality, more watersports, piss drinking and even scat. Just fucking make this game a total filthy outlet, lol. -salutes- Damn, was not expecting something like that.

Cons: You could use an editor to help out your sentence structure/spelling. But that's minor. Maybe some smoother rendering/animations.

Beyond that, I enjoyed everything so far.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes