the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Did you remove the content that violates Rule #7 in your android port?

If not, Mods will delete your post for breaking Rule #7.
there are 2 Android versions, if this version without the loli content still violates the rules then the whole game probably needs to be banned. we will see.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
there are 2 Android versions, if this version without the loli content still violates the rules then the whole game probably needs to be banned. we will see.
As far as I know the loli content is the "extra" content.

Is there a version "v0.09b_pt2" without "_extra"?

Wallbound Maybe you can provide some clarification here.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
As far as I know the loli content is the "extra" content.

Is there a version "v0.09b_pt2" without "_extra"?

Wallbound Maybe you can provide some clarification here.
if the extra content not linked to the loli image folder is also problematic then many games should have serious problems.

Reactions: Janus_Apex

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
We are aware of that. The question here is: If the provided android port has the extra content already installed or not.
I dont think Wallbound can answer that because he has nothing to do with the Android Version. Sayed that himself on his Discord. So its on the "Modder" who made the port
1642419994206.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If any a y”all wanna start reporting post because you feel we have too much games around here,
you surely are wasting our time and yours to begin with.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Seems someone complained and now There is a good chance that all sex scenes with Tamra have to be moved to my extra package because of Rule 7 violations. Plus the scene with the news lady. So not this update I'll be posting in 3 days, but Version 0.10b will have those scenes only available to those that have access to the extra content.

This also means there is a good chance the game will break, as I'll have to go back in the code to make the changes. I'm hoping this won't be the case, but I must give this warning now.

So if the scenes and storyline with Tamra or the news lady is something you wish to keep or have, I suggest you become at least a $2 supporter to keep and to have access to that content. You will also have to use Discord to get the extra content package.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but there is nothing I can do about it.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
So it's official. I'm going to have to do cut-away scenes with Tamra. So just before any sex scene happens you'll get a warning to turn on that scene. You will have to have the extra content package to view said scene though. As those scenes will be moved to the loli file.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience, but there is nothing I can do about it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So it's official. I'm going to have to do cut-away scenes with Tamra. So just before any sex scene happens you'll get a warning to turn on that scene. You will have to have the extra content package to view said scene though. As those scenes will be moved to the loli file.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience, but there is nothing I can do about it.
Is that what you were told by mods here?

I ask because a few devs with characters like that have stopped posting their games here and gone other places so it's making me wonder if there are other sites like this but with less weird rules.

I think rule 7 is the reason a few devs have moved on, it's one of worst inforced rules i've seen. Only seems to apply to certain devs and games while others get away with it .... tis weird.

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019

I ask because a few devs with characters like that have stopped posting their games here and gone other places so it's making me wonder if there are other sites like this but with less weird rules.

I think rule 7 is the reason a few devs have moved on, it's one of worst inforced rules i've seen. Only seems to apply to certain devs and games while others get away with it .... tis weird.
Which devs and games moved on from here? any or all games or devs you can name here pls?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Not to talk too much about it since it is off topic and not very much liked topic by mods. Just be aware that rule 7 is for most mods not a religious crusade as it is for some people, but more of a risk avoider. Violations of rule 7 can cause problems and lead to annoying legal consequences, that you may well win as a site but can cost a load of money. (Yeah there are way more exceptions in law as most people think even in US, especially if and as long as no real people are involved in any way, but there can be a hefty financial and stress cost anyway ).

Thing of course with risk avoidance is that it becomes very much on a case by case basis and up to personal interpretations if breaks the rule or comes too close or not. It is one territory where I do not envy the mods having to make the decision, so even if I may agree or disagree in some instances I do understand the reasoning behind it and why it will never be perfect. :)

Last edited:

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019

Yes, I've had a long conversation with the mods. I will have to cut all sex scenes with Tamra out of the base game and move it to the extra content package. I knew when I made her I was pushing the limits with the rule. I did have clearance at one point but for some reason, they changed their minds. It's not really a violation of the rule as much as it's too damn close to breaking it. At least that's what I'm told. It's just a better to be safe than sorry action, and I get that.

I'm not taking her out of the game, and her content will still be there. You just won't be able to view any of the scenes if or when she gets naked. That's what I was told to remove. All scenes where she was nude.

I'm already working on 0.10b. I've also already made the changes to the game. 0.09b Part2 will be the last update with any scene with Tamra nude. I'll be posting it on the 20th.

anubis_monster

Jul 23, 2020
Yes, I've had a long conversation with the mods. I will have to cut all sex scenes with Tamra out of the base game and move it to the extra content package. I knew when I made her I was pushing the limits with the rule. I did have clearance at one point but for some reason, they changed their minds. It's not really a violation of the rule as much as it's too damn close to breaking it. At least that's what I'm told. It's just a better to be safe than sorry action, and I get that.

I'm not taking her out of the game, and her content will still be there. You just won't be able to view any of the scenes if or when she gets naked. That's what I was told to remove. All scenes where she was nude.

I'm already working on 0.10b. I've also already made the changes to the game. 0.09b Part2 will be the last update with any scene with Tamra nude. I'll be posting it on the 20th.
it may be a stupid question but it's more out of curiosity, this extra content will be able to be obtained in some other way, if not through discord when supporting, because I really like your work, but due to lack of resources I can't support you to get this content

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
it may be a stupid question but it's more out of curiosity, this extra content will be able to be obtained in some other way, if not through discord when supporting, because I really like your work, but due to lack of resources I can't support you to get this content
I won't be putting it out anywhere but on my Discord for Active Supporters. That's not to say that someone won't leak it like they tried to do already. Or even upload it to LewdPatcher and edit and post it here. You're not missing or losing much if you haven't had the content.

The only thing you're losing is the nude scenes of Tamra at this point. You also aren't getting the Loli content which is yet another storyline with John the Ice Cream Man, and you're just not getting those sex scenes.

The Extra content consists of backstories. This is a storyline hidden that tells about Miss Tuttle growing up and will also tell the back story of The Dad and Grandma, and the story of Ariel and Aunt Annie. The Loli content is the nude scenes of Tamra and sex scenes with John the Ice Cream Man.

All you have to do to get this content is support me at a min of $2 and join my discord. I put out updates right at every 2 or 3 months. So you only need to activate the account when I release an update.

If $2 bucks every 2 or 3 months is too much for access to this content, then I'm sorry. It is what it is. Since my wife's passing, I have to do what I can just to get by. I hope everyone understands this.

Thank you.
WMP.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes