DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Hey dev sorry about your wife I just came across another dev with loli content without patches on their game that's fine but they bitch at you to removes yours that's just wrong in my opinion

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hey dev sorry about your wife I just came across another dev with loli content without patches on their game that's fine but they bitch at you to removes yours that's just wrong in my opinion
He doesnt removed it completly. Its just as an extra pack now for the supporters from him

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Loved the update! I've been dying for that scene with Mary. Sounds like dad is going to be getting a new sibling! He might fall prey to an insurance scheme as well lol. Hoping the mc fucks Mary in front of him to at some point too.

Reactions: smokincandi69

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Need someone to explain the NTR tag because from what I can gather from the synopsis, this is not NTR but Netori at best. Meaning it is the MC doing the cucking onto others with other' women and not having it done unto himself. Can someone confirm whether this is the case?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes