Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Yes, you can turn off gay scenes, doing so will turn off all gay-type scenes with futa. You can also turn futa off.

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
It's doable now. But if you turn gay off. And futa on. You won't see any male giving head or futa doing anal to a man. You can only see futa with women or futa giving head and getting anal fucked.

Reactions: Dark_Leo

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
WTF.... Why is it so hard for you guys to understand this? The options are already in the game. Dude suck cock = gay shit! You turn gay off you don't see a man sucking a futa cock or futa fucking a man in the ass. Turn futa on Futa sucks cock and takes it in the pussy and ass. What's so hard to understand about that?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
WTF.... Why is it so hard for you guys to understand this? The options are already in the game. Dude suck cock = gay shit! You turn gay off you don't see a man sucking a futa cock or futa fucking a man in the ass. Turn futa on Futa sucks cock and takes it in the pussy and ass. What's so hard to understand about that?
We do understand the setting but futa on man isn't gay. Isn't for everyone sure but it isn't gay. It's your game, set it up how you'd like. Personally I'd appreciate the chance to see the futa scenes, whether it's man on futa or futa on man without needing to see the gay scenes

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
And that is the option you have. Just if you turn gay off you don't see a man sucking a futa cock or futa fucking a man in the ass.

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
People go to the movies to watch a John Wayne western movie and then they ask themselves: "Why the fuck are there horses in this movie? I hate horses. Can I see it without horses?"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
And that is the option you have. Just if you turn gay off you don't see a man sucking a futa cock or futa fucking a man in the ass.
It's isn't one of my kinks, I don't mind Male dominating Shemale/Sissy/Trap, but I am not into the reverse, so the current system seems to suit me personally.
What Mommysbuttslut and Dark_Leo are getting at is that "Gay" and "Straight" aren't so easy to apply when you are dealing with 3rd and beyond genders. a man sucking or "being fucked by" a futa/trans cock is some third state of sexuality, in the same vein as pegging I guess. "Fem cock" isn't the same as "Man cock"
  • Masculine man Sucking/Fucking Masculine man = Gay
  • Masculineman fucking Shemale/Futa = Who knows!! Gay/Straight/Something Else (so many different opinions)
  • Shemale/Futa fucking Masculine man = something else
  • Shemale/Futa fucking/sucking Shemale/Futa = something else
  • Masculineman sucking Shemale/Futa = something else
it's a brave new complicated world out there. Our language needs to evolve faster.

Jester-Fox

May 16, 2017
I would say, for the time being, if you're fine with seeing penises interacting with penises and whomever may have them, you can just turn the gay filter off and pay attention to if the option appeals to you in the moment, that's how I play everything.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
You seem to be having a hard time grasping the fact that ppl don't consider futa gay. A hermaphrodite isn't a man. So a herm fucking a man up the ass is no more gay then a man fucking a herm up the ass. Aka: gay sex is between men, not a man and a hermaphrodite. All you needed to do was disable the sex between men to disable gay stuff. Unless, of course, you are conflating futa with trans/trap. Which aren't even remotely the same thing.
I, for one, don't go in for any of the gay routes, in any game. I have no problem with herms, in any game. At all, taking or giving.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes