Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
Ok guys I've got to remove all of the loli images and Tamra images from the main game image folder. So I've had to remove the download links. I'm working on recompiling the game and uploading it to the hosts now.
ive downloaded the 0.09b pt 2 update and its seems to have gotten rid of a lot of content as the game ends way before where it should be i think it might be ver 0.05 or 0.06 that my game is stopping at any help??

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
People go to the movies to watch a John Wayne western movie and then they ask themselves: "Why the fuck are there horses in this movie? I hate horses. Can I see it without horses?"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
don't put horses down .. after all their not bad to eat ;)
and we can also make glue from them :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Litrabi

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I was forced to compile the game again and repost it. So it should be ending with MC and GM having sex.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Not really, just had to remove all nude Tamra scenes from the main game image folder and place them in the extra content folder. Placed a menu option at the start of the game to turn Loli on or off if you get the extra content. Placed a menu before all nude scenes with Tamra as well. If you choose to see the scenes and don't have the extra content you get a warning stating you don't have those files.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Oh, Very good so far!!! Some very nice and unexpected touches such as the movement of her Adams apple when she swallows. screenshot0006.png

Jun 23, 2020
While the characters are having sex with others, it doesn't fit NTRs description because MC feels absolutely no jealousy about it, and neither should players. Players may not like the content, but there shouldn't be any doubt that MC is orchestrating this whole thing and there is absolutely no expectation of monogamy going on here.

It should probably have the corruption tag though.
Lol and here i thought atleast a Harem PATH so maybe something good but no , shame literally not a fan of those Gl

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Tell that to my mom. Women have adam's apples, they're just not very common and when they are there they're typically smaller than a males.
Well learn something new everyday then. Had to go look that up lol. I was taught since I was a youngster it's a male only thing, like the prostate. :)

Reactions: Tweaker69

Priapo34

Aug 24, 2020
Why?

------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/extras/extra_content.rpy", line 1, in script
init python:
File "game/extras/extra_content.rpy", line 1, in script
init python:
File "game/extras/extra_content.rpy", line 3, in <module>
for fn in os.listdir("C:\Users\Wallbound\Documents\Blackmailing the Family\game\extras\images/"):
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Wallbound\\Documents\\Blackmailing the Family\\game\\extras\\images/'

CASSD

Sep 6, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/extra_content.rpy", line 3, in <module>
WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: u'C:\\Users\\arthu\\OneDrive\\Documents\\MEGAsync Downloads\\BlackmailingtheFamily-BetaV0.09_pt2_fix-pc\\BlackmailingtheFamily-BetaV0.09_pt2_fix-pc/game/extras/images/*.*'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 550, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "game/extras/extra_content.rpyc", line 1, in script
RENPY RPC2 . � *� x^�]|T����FD��B;zU�tB E@�pI.��$�ۻ�b�;�{������{�w����w��o_�����Ϝ��������ٙ�C:�I�/Y�Y�v�V�E&�jLw���޳�-��V�[�-����S�+�5鍛��7)��Ʀ�h,��T֘�vJo����f�פ7/Y�1~�k��;.���qH|uV�*�S��xc6*�Zӝf.���X�.��|~��r�d�$�)�̶��*o��.�'��
File "game/extras/extra_content.rpyc", line 1, in script
RENPY RPC2 . � *� x^�]|T����FD��B;zU�tB E@�pI.��$�ۻ�b�;�{������{�w����w��o_�����Ϝ��������ٙ�C:�I�/Y�Y�v�V�E&�jLw���޳�-��V�[�-����S�+�5鍛��7)��Ʀ�h,��T֘�vJo����f�פ7/Y�1~�k��;.���qH|uV�*�S��xc6*�Zӝf.���X�.��|~��r�d�$�)�̶��*o��.�'��
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/extra_content.rpy", line 3, in <module>
WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: u'C:\\Users\\arthu\\OneDrive\\Documents\\MEGAsync Downloads\\BlackmailingtheFamily-BetaV0.09_pt2_fix-pc\\BlackmailingtheFamily-BetaV0.09_pt2_fix-pc/game/extras/images/*.*'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2142
Blackmailing the Family BetaV0.09_pt2_fix
Mon Jan 24 09:57:02 2022

I don't know what keeps causing this error with loli extra content

Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
Not really, just had to remove all nude Tamra scenes from the main game image folder and place them in the extra content folder. Placed a menu option at the start of the game to turn Loli on or off if you get the extra content. Placed a menu before all nude scenes with Tamra as well. If you choose to see the scenes and don't have the extra content you get a warning stating you don't have those files.
I am sorry if I missed something obvious but where do you get this extra content?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes