ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
What he said, though I don't think that patch is out there for public snagging. Usually when it is, folks start posting it all over here.
Not gonna name where but i can assure you, if you really want to find it, it can be found.

Apr 7, 2019
You are right when saying a creator can do what ever he wants to his game, but now removing a part of the game and charge for it instead of doing like all other creators do like SeveredRealms said, that's a shitty thing to do.
Hey DaddySoares, I hope you're well. I see you point about preserving the game, but I don't think the comment about the author doing things differently from all other creators is quite accurate. You have an absolute right to your opinion about how the author goes about his game and the patch/extra content. That said, many of the authors featured on F95 zone don't want their content shared here at all. Some haven't interacted in the forums for years or ever. Some have captions saying they are aware and don't condone our sharing of their content. Plenty release a free version but have a patreon only version with special features, animations, etc. Others only freely release older versions of their game, reserving the newest for patrons. Again, I'm not judging one way or the other on these practices, but I don't think it's fair or accurate for us to say that this developer is acting differently from all other creators.
Also -and this is just a personal opinion, so not better than anyone else's- but describing a person's decision as shitty is kind of a strong statement. Certainly it's justified sometimes, but to have an author who is providing a free game put a relatively small amount of content behind a $2 paywall after the mods tell him to remove it is maybe a little strong. Especially when other creators have much higher paywalls. Again, that last part is just a personal opinion, but I hate if our constructive conversations might be taken the wrong way and discourage a great creator and a generally free content provider. After all, where else do we get to see a grandmother suck the yeast infection out of a younger, overweight shopkeeper's vagina after drinking cups of her daughter-in-law's urine just so she can blow her grandson :)

Best wishes, Barbarella.

Reactions: Janus_Apex

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hey DaddySoares, I hope you're well. I see you point about preserving the game, but I don't think the comment about the author doing things differently from all other creators is quite accurate. You have an absolute right to your opinion about how the author goes about his game and the patch/extra content. That said, many of the authors featured on F95 zone don't want their content shared here at all. Some haven't interacted in the forums for years or ever. Some have captions saying they are aware and don't condone our sharing of their content. Plenty release a free version but have a patreon only version with special features, animations, etc. Others only freely release older versions of their game, reserving the newest for patrons. Again, I'm not judging one way or the other on these practices, but I don't think it's fair or accurate for us to say that this developer is acting differently from all other creators.
Also -and this is just a personal opinion, so not better than anyone else's- but describing a person's decision as shitty is kind of a strong statement. Certainly it's justified sometimes, but to have an author who is providing a free game put a relatively small amount of content behind a $2 paywall after the mods tell him to remove it is maybe a little strong. Especially when other creators have much higher paywalls. Again, that last part is just a personal opinion, but I hate if our constructive conversations might be taken the wrong way and discourage a great creator and a generally free content provider. After all, where else do we get to see a grandmother suck the yeast infection out of a younger, overweight shopkeeper's vagina after drinking cups of her daughter-in-law's urine just so she can blow her grandson :)

Best wishes, Barbarella.
Good post that would be great if you broke up the wall of text :)
It's a issue for me to read that way and it just looks better imo...
Just a suggestion

Apr 7, 2019
Good post that would be great if you broke up the wall of text :)
It's a issue for me to read that way and it just looks better imo...
Just a suggestion
:p
Dear Spfjolietjake, I hope you're well.

In retrospect, I really did write an unedited novel there :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the good advice. I'll try to follow it in the future.

Best wishes, Barbarella.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
2022-01-30.png Keep getting this when I click on the headteacher in the characters page don't know if its the wt mod or not

ErosGames

Aug 11, 2018
I get this error after having fucked Carla after choosing if she's gonna be a whore, lover etc.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 9336, in script
    jump kiky_tamra_hotel
ScriptError: could not find label 'kiky_tamra_hotel'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 9336, in script
    jump kiky_tamra_hotel
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'kiky_tamra_hotel'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2142
Blackmailing the Family BetaV0.09_pt2_fix
Tue Feb  1 01:54:30 2022
I downloaded the latest version from this site and the bugfix that I have extracted in the game folder.

Can I just edit the line to jump to a different label for a quick fix? If so which label should I jumpt to?

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
You're still running a mod. You have to be.
You need to delete this folder BlackmailingtheFamily-4206696969. You will have to start a new game from the beginning if you do. Delete folder re-install the game, then add the above file to the game folder. Overwrite. C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BlackmailingtheFamily-4206696969

This is the only fix I know of. Unless you know a way of removing the mod from your saved files. Because that's why the game stops, due to a mod.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
The first few hours were pretty fun, but my love for fucked up stuff stop where scat begin

having to see the MC fuck a old woman in the ass in front of her child rapist husband and then forcing the husband to suck a dick covered in shit.... too much for me
I'm for harsh treatment for REAL child rapist but this is too cruel, just kill him it will be far more "human"

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
The first few hours were pretty fun, but my love for fucked up stuff stop where scat begin

having to see the MC fuck a old woman in the ass in front of her child rapist husband and then forcing the husband to suck a dick covered in shit.... too much for me
I'm for harsh treatment for REAL child rapist but this is too cruel, just kill him it will be far more "human"
Then skip the gay shit...I did and never saw that scene

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Then skip the gay shit...I did and never saw that scene
And why would I want to skip gay content, I like gay content ( even if the one in this game tend to be on the disgusting side, it go well within the game )
having a choice to turn gay content of but not one for scat... pretty weird ...
does that mean in the head of the dev, people tend to be more offended by gay content than scat content ?

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
What are the ugly female characters. And that's not counting the old women, which are very many, just very fucked up here. The only pretty female character and that trap)
As if the author just has a huge fetish for old women. And in order for at least someone to play this game, he added a little bit of normal content in the form of not so scary characters)

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
What are the ugly female characters. And that's not counting the old women, which are very many, just very fucked up here. The only pretty female character and that trap)
As if the author just has a huge fetish for old women. And in order for at least someone to play this game, he added a little bit of normal content in the form of not so scary characters)
if its not your thing then you don't have to play

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes