JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Humm, So what do you call that thing that moves on their throat when they swallow, an Eve's apple???
Majority of females do not have Adam's Apples. As I stated if you read farther, I was under impression it was strictly a male thing, like a prostate. Since Biology was not something I learned beyond basic stuff in High School back in 90s, nor did I really care honestly(I was a chef for most my life). I never bothered to see if what I knew back then was 100% true or not.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Majority of females do not have Adam's Apples. As I stated if you read farther, I was under impression it was strictly a male thing, like a prostate. Since Biology was not something I learned beyond basic stuff in High School back in 90s, nor did I really care honestly(I was a chef for most my life). I never bothered to see if what I knew back then was 100% true or not.
I see, so if you were with a female, and she swallowed, and you saw something on her throat move up and down as she swallowed, you would say to yourself "Humm I wonder what that thingamajig is that moved" ????

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I see, so if you were with a female, and she swallowed, and you saw something on her throat move up and down as she swallowed, you would say to yourself "Humm I wonder what that thingamajig is that moved" ????
Your an idiot and trolling. Toodles

• Angry
Reactions: El Buho

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Why?

------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/extras/extra_content.rpy", line 1, in script
init python:
File "game/extras/extra_content.rpy", line 1, in script
init python:
File "game/extras/extra_content.rpy", line 3, in <module>
for fn in os.listdir("C:\Users\Wallbound\Documents\Blackmailing the Family\game\extras\images/"):
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Wallbound\\Documents\\Blackmailing the Family\\game\\extras\\images/'
This should be taken up on my Discord and not here as the content isn't available here. But in order to fix this for most people you have to do this.

People getting errors like above if you've done a fresh install and/or used a mod in the past and still get an error. You need to delete this folder BlackmailingtheFamily-4206696969. You will have to start a new game from the beginning if you do. Delete folder re-install the game, then add the extra folder to the game folder. This is the fix. C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BlackmailingtheFamily-4206696969
Be sure and delete the game as well before you do a reinstall.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If you downloaded a game because it had the gay tag and you wanted gay content and the closest thing they had to anything gay was sucking a futa's cock then your disappointment would be immeasurable. You don't have to like it, sucking a futa cock absolutely can be beyond what you or any other straight person would be comfortable with, but it wouldn't do it for a gay person. It isn't gay because strictly gay people wouldn't like or do it.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Bug found since I had to remove Tamra content. If you start a new game you may get a crash or blank pictures when you come to her scenes. This is the fix.

Extract and place in-game folder. Be sure to overwrite in the game folder.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Removed all Tamra nude pics from the game. You'll need to be a supporter and join Discord to get the extra package to view her content from now on.
and here the scamming starts :) GL with your left paetrons dude ....

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Removed all Tamra nude pics from the game. You'll need to be a supporter and join Discord to get the extra package to view her content from now on.
UHM that is a mod demand from this site that the content was removed from the public version, not the devs wish.

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
UHM that is a mod demand from this site that the content was removed from the public version, not the devs wish.
I think the problem is that there is no such rule as copyright on these games.
I do not know how correct is to modify a game for one's own use and consumption without the permission of the rightful owner.
I believe that if a game breaks the rules of this or another forum, perhaps it would be better not to publish it at all rather than modify it as we please.
But that's just my thoughts.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think that the problem is that there is no such rule as copyright on these games.
I do not know how correct is to modify a game for one's own use and consumption without the permission of the rightful owner.
I believe that if a game breaks the rules of this or another forum, perhaps it would be better not to publish it at all rather than modify it as we please.
But that's just my thoughts.
You do know there is freedom of speech, but that for a forum like this they do need to be more careful about what is protected by it or not, since even just the legal hassle can be a threat to the site due to costs and stress. So this site will always be a bit more careful as needed when comes to pixels, while a creator can go a bit further for himself or his audience especially in a world that is bigger as just the USA or certain states in the USA.

Remember these are games where nobody was hurt in making them and way less likely you do what is in them as that you will perpetrate the violence in normal tv shows made with real people, just do not play what you do not like or hate, whether that is incest, loli, gay, NTR, old people, rape, femdom or maledom and so on. :p

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Dude it's loli stuff he couldn't have on here you dipshit

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
simple could have kept the loli stuff in a zip and uploaded it to lewdpatcher for everyone else and linked it like all the other devs do. F95 is happy and players are happy. I just used unren then copied the missing files from the previous release to fix mine.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LbM-93

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
simple could have kept the loli stuff in a zip and uploaded it to lewdpatcher for everyone else and linked it like all the other devs do. F95 is happy and players are happy. I just used unren then copied the missing files from the previous release to fix mine.
Could of should of would of. It still his choice to do what he wants to do with his creation as he pleases.

Last edited:
Reactions: Janus_Apex

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
Could of should of would of. It still his choice to do what he wants to do with his creation as he pleases.
You are right when saying a creator can do what ever he wants to his game, but now removing a part of the game and charge for it instead of doing like all other creators do like SeveredRealms said, that's a shitty thing to do.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
You are right when saying a creator can do what ever he wants to his game, but now removing a part of the game and charge for it instead of doing like all other creators do like SeveredRealms said, that's a shitty thing to do.
I don't have issue with it, I won't get it(no desire for loli stuff), but dude had his wife die weeks ago. Costed him nearly all his funds to handle that, so what if offers loli patch for some cash. Help the dude out or don't. You still get this content for free.

Reactions: Ph4r40h

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
That's a very short-sighted solution that won't work for any new content.
Sure you can see everything that used to be in the game up to 9pt2 but you won't be seeing the Ice Cream man for example or any future scenes involving that character and others.

Also it really is a lot of complaining for minimal gain when if you really wanted to you can find the content patch elsewhere or pay for it.

Reactions: Janus_Apex

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
That's a very short-sighted solution that won't work for any new content.
Sure you can see everything that used to be in the game up to 9pt2 but you won't be seeing the Ice Cream man for example or any future scenes involving that character and others.

Also it really is a lot of complaining for minimal gain when if you really wanted to you can find the content patch elsewhere or pay for it.
What he said, though I don't think that patch is out there for public snagging. Usually when it is, folks start posting it all over here.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes