Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Visionary card? Library card? Gift card? Credit card? All of MC cards are on the table and going wild.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
While seeing the son bone his mom in front of the dad while he was handcuffed and couldn't do anything about it was sweet (and the true NTR of this game) It would have been so much better if that had been his Grandmother he was doing that to seeing as it would have been 40 times more gut wrenching for the dad seeing as she was the woman he wanted where as the mother he actually wanted the MC to plow in exchange for.

Heck it would be 1000% better if while doing so Grandma not only gets knocked up with MC's child but also says right to her son that she is in love with her grandson, that she was faking everything when she slept with him, and that he would never be able to satisfy her no matter what he did or how hard he tried.

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
While seeing the son bone his mom in front of the dad while he was handcuffed and couldn't do anything about it was sweet (and the true NTR of this game) It would have been so much better if that had been his Grandmother he was doing that to seeing as it would have been 40 times more gut wrenching for the dad seeing as she was the woman he wanted where as the mother he actually wanted the MC to plow in exchange for.

Heck it would be 1000% better if while doing so Grandma not only gets knocked up with MC's child but also says right to her son that she is in love with her grandson, that she was faking everything when she slept with him, and that he would never be able to satisfy her no matter what he did or how hard he tried.
Love the way you think. :devilish: I think we are getting another ntr scene but with grandma and mc while dad watches this time according to the developer notes on the front page.

Reactions: smokincandi69

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021

That's still planned... It's been stated that will happen, cuz that's what Son wants to do. It's like no one actually reads the story.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Looked like a good game. The proofreading still needed a little work.
I hope the next update is big, bigger than big, the bigger the better.

primarx

Dec 17, 2018
"Choosing to bypass Gay, Futa, and Bestiality scenes. The game will assume the dominant role was taken."
"1. Submission paths = the women won't have sex with anyone but you. (exception is Principal Hadle.)
2. Dominant paths = the women will only have sex with other people if you tell them to.
3. Whore paths = the women will offer to have sex with other people or do it even if you don't ask them if they believe it helps you in some way. "
what is the difference between paths apart from possibility/certainty to wear green hat? Cause i am not fun of above-mentioned tags so i wonder how much i would lose content wise being locked on dominant path.
Also, why the need to be locked in the first place. If it is needed to have your path fixed than isn't it better to just make a pop up with 3 choices after avoiding this 3 tags so all people can choose what they prefer without major consequences on the rest of the game.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
"Choosing to bypass Gay, Futa, and Bestiality scenes. The game will assume the dominant role was taken."
"1. Submission paths = the women won't have sex with anyone but you. (exception is Principal Hadle.)
2. Dominant paths = the women will only have sex with other people if you tell them to.
3. Whore paths = the women will offer to have sex with other people or do it even if you don't ask them if they believe it helps you in some way. "
what is the difference between paths apart from possibility/certainty to wear green hat? Cause i am not fun of above-mentioned tags so i wonder how much i would lose content wise being locked on dominant path.
Also, why the need to be locked in the first place. If it is needed to have your path fixed than isn't it better to just make a pop up with 3 choices after avoiding this 3 tags so all people can choose what they prefer without major consequences on the rest of the game.
Been a bit since I played - but those paths are per female character. Each one can have one of those paths, you pick and choose what you want each to be for you.
You can pretty much do whatever you want as the MC! :devilish:

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I'm working on it. Not sure when I'm getting it out. Last month wasn't good for me as I had another death in the family. My wife's brother passed away. I use to help him with his race car. That was something I and the wife enjoyed was going to the races and watching him race. Also, the server I use has changed and I'm not able to put out the renders as fast as before due to the number of other users. I want to put a lot in this update. Just bear with me.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm working on it. Not sure when I'm getting it out. Last month wasn't good for me as I had another death in the family. My wife's brother passed away. I use to help him with his race car. That was something I and the wife enjoyed was going to the races and watching him race. Also, the server I use has changed and I'm not able to put out the renders as fast as before due to the number of other users. I want to put a lot in this update. Just bear with me.
Hope things start to get better for you and yours. Thanks for letting us know

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes