UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Sorry guys, I was in a bike wreck. The back tire blew at 40 mph. I've got 2 broken ribs, an eye socket with 8 fractures, and my nose is broken in 2 places along with a fractured jaw. Here is the video of me eating asphalt at 40 mph.
I shudder to watch that. Focus on healing. The VN can wait. We'll be here when you're better. Damn, I know you're hurting, but you're a lucky guy too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
Feb 12, 2021
Sorry guys, I was in a bike wreck. The back tire blew at 40 mph. I've got 2 broken ribs, an eye socket with 8 fractures, and my nose is broken in 2 places along with a fractured jaw. Here is the video of me eating asphalt at 40 mph.
n that was even with a helmet n visor!! thank God u were wearing it, only doing 40 (instead of being on the interstate), n ate dirt instead of concrete...just hoping to provide some kinda silver lining boss; best wishes, get well soon, n remember your pals JD, JB, n EW

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
n that was even with a helmet n visor!! thank God u were wearing it, only doing 40 (instead of being on the interstate), n ate dirt instead of concrete...just hoping to provide some kinda silver lining boss; best wishes, get well soon, n remember your pals JD, JB, n EW
Isn't it crazy that there's a feeling of relief when he hits the grass early? I'm not going to lose the images from that video any time soon.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Best of luck to you man

Reactions: UncleFredo

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
I feel you I broke and dislocated my foot on Easter and have to get surgery and am not going to be able put weight on it for months hope you do good in your recovery

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
That really sucks bro, as a fellow motorcyclist who's been in multiple accidents, I can empathize with your pain.
I once went down while outback touring [I live in Australia, my bike was fully loaded with my swag, food and extra fuel.] and tore the ligaments in my right shoulder and then had to ride another 1600km to get home [just holding the throttle open was a monumental effort for 2 days] where it took 4 months to get my should rehabilitated. [and even now it'll still always remain damaged to a degree.]

So I wish you a speedy recovery.

Feb 12, 2021
I've got to have surgery to fix my eye and nose. My ribs are still killing me, It's hard to breathe and the pain in my face is unbearable at times. I am hanging in there though. Just keep praying for me.
haven't they given you a prescription for type II narcotics, like oxycontin, percoset, vicodin?

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
haven't they given you a prescription for type II narcotics, like oxycontin, percoset, vicodin?
I've been sober for 25 years. I declined the narcotics so as not to cause a relapse. Trust me this isn't easy. The nerve damage to my face is going to be permanent, along with the pain. Trust me, I wish I could take something for the pain.

Feb 12, 2021
I've been sober for 25 years. I declined the narcotics so as not to cause a relapse. Trust me this isn't easy. The nerve damage to my face is going to be permanent, along with the pain. Trust me, I wish I could take something for the pain.
well, that both sucks, n is good to hear; sucks u can't take opioids, but good to hear u have the discipline to not use them given your history. but that doesn't mean you're out of options...i knew i remembered stuff about corticosteroid injections n topical analgesics back when i was in school for exercise physiology n athletic training, n as an NSCA-certified PT (keep an eye out for tricyclics n SNRI's):

(2nd set of bullet points under "2.Traditional NSAIDs")

("8.Anticonvulsants" n next section, "nerve blocks")

TOO LONG TO READ; SEND TO DOC FOR IDEAS/FEEDBACK

Reactions: Janus_Apex
Feb 12, 2021
after looking to see if "nature's medicine" is considered a narcotic or not, from what i read it isn't, so i figured i'd send u some links about it also (n from what i saw, Afgan Kush n ACDC seem to be the best strains for neuropathic pain relief):

n i dunno about where u live, but for me, w/the medical card i get 90% off dispensary prices

Reactions: Janus_Apex

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Update: I go in tomorrow for surgery on my nose and eye. The since cavity between my nose and eye socket has to be fixed. I'll be down for at least a week. I've also got to redo about 40 renders. A character seems to be jumping in size, just like MT scene on the couch. However it is doing it in an animation, so I have to redo every image in the animation to fix it. I know the update is long overdue. I am about 80% done with the renders and about 60% done with the programming. I'm trying to get as much done as I can today, as I'm sure I won't be able to see after surgery. Bare with me just a little while longer guys. With the bike wreck and going to doctors for that and the disability doctors. I've had it hard the last 2 months. I've also been very depressed here lately with the passing of my wife. I know all of this just sounds like an excuse, but I really am trying to get this update out. Please just hang in there with me, I really am trying.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Update: I go in tomorrow for surgery on my nose and eye. The since cavity between my nose and eye socket has to be fixed. I'll be down for at least a week. I've also got to redo about 40 renders. A character seems to be jumping in size, just like MT scene on the couch. However it is doing it in an animation, so I have to redo every image in the animation to fix it. I know the update is long overdue. I am about 80% done with the renders and about 60% done with the programming. I'm trying to get as much done as I can today, as I'm sure I won't be able to see after surgery. Bare with me just a little while longer guys. With the bike wreck and going to doctors for that and the disability doctors. I've had it hard the last 2 months. I've also been very depressed here lately with the passing of my wife. I know all of this just sounds like an excuse, but I really am trying to get this update out. Please just hang in there with me, I really am trying.
Take your time too heal yourself we can all wait on the update. Your health and well being comes first.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Take as long as u need your health is more important than a game most of us will understand if its takes longer

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Hope they fix you up like new. Really looking forward to the update!

Reactions: kcaldw
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes