smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
Update: I go in tomorrow for surgery on my nose and eye. The since cavity between my nose and eye socket has to be fixed. I'll be down for at least a week. I've also got to redo about 40 renders. A character seems to be jumping in size, just like MT scene on the couch. However it is doing it in an animation, so I have to redo every image in the animation to fix it. I know the update is long overdue. I am about 80% done with the renders and about 60% done with the programming. I'm trying to get as much done as I can today, as I'm sure I won't be able to see after surgery. Bare with me just a little while longer guys. With the bike wreck and going to doctors for that and the disability doctors. I've had it hard the last 2 months. I've also been very depressed here lately with the passing of my wife. I know all of this just sounds like an excuse, but I really am trying to get this update out. Please just hang in there with me, I really am trying.
We can wait getting better needs to be your priority take it from someone who is also recovering from an injury(a broken foot)

Reactions: kcaldw

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Update: I go in tomorrow for surgery on my nose and eye. The since cavity between my nose and eye socket has to be fixed. I'll be down for at least a week. I've also got to redo about 40 renders. A character seems to be jumping in size, just like MT scene on the couch. However it is doing it in an animation, so I have to redo every image in the animation to fix it. I know the update is long overdue. I am about 80% done with the renders and about 60% done with the programming. I'm trying to get as much done as I can today, as I'm sure I won't be able to see after surgery. Bare with me just a little while longer guys. With the bike wreck and going to doctors for that and the disability doctors. I've had it hard the last 2 months. I've also been very depressed here lately with the passing of my wife. I know all of this just sounds like an excuse, but I really am trying to get this update out. Please just hang in there with me, I really am trying.
I agree with what others are saying, Take your time to heel and get your mojo back. If it takes longer to get a new release out so be it, I for one would rather wait the extra time for a well done update over a rushed update which will show in the quality of the update

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
take all the time you need i am shore every one would be more happy you are better than having a update than having a update and you hurt and all that also sorry for your lose just remember it hurts we never get over it it just get a little better each day and they will always be her with us

Feb 12, 2021
If you had played the game and done what you were told by the fortune teller she's pregnant
i've played the game up thru the current version, but i don't remember any fortune teller...what part of the game/how far in was that? (all for knocking women up btw..."I feel the need; the need to breed!"

Reactions: Janus_Apex

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I know this update has taken a long time to get out. I will be finished no matter what the 1st week of July. I want to thank everyone for their support. With my wife's passing and my bike wreck, things have been crazy. I pray things will get better soon. Just hang in there with me guys.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I know this update has taken a long time to get out. I will be finished no matter what the 1st week of July. I want to thank everyone for their support. With my wife's passing and my bike wreck, things have been crazy. I pray things will get better soon. Just hang in there with me guys.
Take as much time as you need. Your health and mental well being comes first. We can all wait.

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
let us know when because I will do the $2 for that month

• Angry
Feb 12, 2021
take your time bro...better to take your time n have a quality update, than rush to put out something not to your standards. btw, did u ever see the 2 posts i had about non-narcotic pain treatments?

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Any more unnecessary off-topic maybe result in a thread ban or even infraction

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
how do you get the principal in the public urinal i cant remember how i got there last time

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
take all the time you need i am shore every one would be more happy you are better than having a update than having a update and you hurt and all that also sorry for your lose just remember it hurts we never get over it it just get a little better each day and they will always be her with us
Get well, we're waiting for you !!!

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
how do you get the principal in the public urinal i cant remember how i got there last time
I don't remember exactly, but try the Submissive route for Miss Tutle. I think, it's a scene designed to have you state clearly if she's yours only or a whore. So aim for the middle.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
I don't remember exactly, but try the Submissive route for Miss Tutle. I think, it's a scene designed to have you state clearly if she's yours only or a whore. So aim for the middle.
can you actually make her go in there and do shit though

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
or is someone can post a save specifically at that urinal choice that would be amazing thanks

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes