Feb 12, 2021
DUDE...SPOILERS!!! but now that i've seen it, is the doggy-dildo scene in the upcoming update, or something i've missed previously? b/c i DEFINITELY always chose the Black Betty Scenes, n having Hannah n Stacey fucking each other; but i haven't gotten that scene...?? :unsure::love::cry:
[/QUOTE]

Hannah n Stacey fucking only happens if you made Stacy your girlfriend. So yes you missed it. Was in version 0.05b or 0.06b release.
[/QUOTE]
really??!! guess i gotta go back n check my saves...maybe i did get that n just don't remember it; disappointed in myself if i did tho, being a huge beasty fan; n yeah, if i had the opportunity, pretty sure i would've made Stacey my gf (i'm posessive like that)
Sorry didnt feel the need to do it considered its been over a year since that content came out I edited the post to make it a spoiler.
my bad bro...based on what the dev said, it's obviously not recent content; so either i'm starting to get Alzheimer's or i'm just a complete dumbass. so please do what u want with your post as u intended, n don't change it on my account; just got excited at the prospect of more/new beasty content, even if it was only in the form of a dildo...Betty needs to learn to share ;):love:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has the necessary wholesome, boxom, curvaceous hot and heavy babes to be good.
No need to go overboard now, is there?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Blackmailing the Family V0.11b_pt2.
other versions .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.01.2024 (v0.11b_pt2)

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Will there ever be sexy female sounds such as moaning etc...? its why I stopped playing it other than that it's a great game.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
so it has unavoidable ntr and the ugliest teachers on the planet plus he wants to charge for extra content on a shit game.not a chance.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes