Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
In order to get MT in the bathroom at the truck stop, she must have came while eating her after you get out of the hospital. That's when you tell her you will punish her. After you have sex with Carla the sex shop girl you get the truck stop scene. There you pick "Guess you don't want to ever have my cock again". Next, choose "Force" then she undresses and heads into the bathroom.

Last edited:

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Going im playing all paths for my Sub route im going to have MC knock up the girls and im going to turn on gay content despite not really liking it solely for the possibly to knock up Bobby Sue in the future.
[/QUOTE]

No need to turn 'gay content on' to see that. Gay is for Male Oral or anal with Bobby Sue being the dick in those scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeKent
Feb 12, 2021
Im so willing to play "Stacy's Mom has got it going on" On repeat during Hanna scenes.

View attachment 1918982 View attachment 1918983

replaying the game before the update leaks.

Imo the best model girls in this game are Hanna Mom Jessica Sharron Miss Tuttle Margret Nelson Kim Stacy the midgets Black Betty and Shaniqua.

Grandma Mary and Principal Hadle are one of the best looking Grandma model (that looks like an actual grandma).

Best Characters in the game are imo are Cindy and Hanna.

Hopefully when the story is complete there will be a patch for all the uncensored content but in the meantime im good without it as I dont think has anything to do with the main story.
Going im playing all paths for my Sub route im going to have MC knock up the girls and im going to turn on gay content despite not really liking it solely for the possibly to knock up Bobby Sue in the future.
DUDE...SPOILERS!!! but now that i've seen it, is the doggy-dildo scene in the upcoming update, or something i've missed previously? b/c i DEFINITELY always chose the Black Betty Scenes, n having Hannah n Stacey fucking each other; but i haven't gotten that scene...?? :unsure::love::cry:

• Sad
Reactions: R579 and JoeKent

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
[/QUOTE]
DUDE...SPOILERS!!! but now that i've seen it, is the doggy-dildo scene in the upcoming update, or something i've missed previously? b/c i DEFINITELY always chose the Black Betty Scenes, n having Hannah n Stacey fucking each other; but i haven't gotten that scene...?? :unsure::love::cry:
[/QUOTE]

Hannah n Stacey fucking only happens if you made Stacy your girlfriend. So yes you missed it. Was in version 0.05b or 0.06b release.

Feb 12, 2021
[/QUOTE]

Hannah n Stacey fucking only happens if you made Stacy your girlfriend. So yes you missed it. Was in version 0.05b or 0.06b release.
[/QUOTE]
really??!! guess i gotta go back n check my saves...maybe i did get that n just don't remember it; disappointed in myself if i did tho, being a huge beasty fan; n yeah, if i had the opportunity, pretty sure i would've made Stacey my gf (i'm posessive like that)
Sorry didnt feel the need to do it considered its been over a year since that content came out I edited the post to make it a spoiler.
my bad bro...based on what the dev said, it's obviously not recent content; so either i'm starting to get Alzheimer's or i'm just a complete dumbass. so please do what u want with your post as u intended, n don't change it on my account; just got excited at the prospect of more/new beasty content, even if it was only in the form of a dildo...Betty needs to learn to share ;):love:

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes