Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
is this a remake? i remember playing this and it was way longer than this
it's not a remake, but parts of the game had to be removed because of F95 rules. It could be you played before it happened, remembering parts that have been censored and thus feeling like it was longer. However, each update has quite the content, so if you felt it was really longer, maybe it was another game?

Reactions: CircaAD

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
G'day, I've just started to try out joiplay again as I'm an Android person on the go and so far games and mods seems to running well at least the one's I've tried except Blackmailing! Each time I try it on joiplay it stats loading and just when you think the game will come up it just shuts down back to joiplay game screen and haven't tried using a mod like joker's or even this games extras mod which is the main reason for using joiplay, Does anyone have it working or know what to do? I appreciate any info or direction where to go, thanks.

lurchxx

Jul 18, 2020
Hi,
I have been trying to download the incest/loli patch via mega but says memory error and i cannot seem to set up an mega account is there anywhere else I can download this patch.

• Angry
Reactions: smokincandi69

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
That was a fun ride. Not the best at... anything. But somehow it all works.

I thought I got the game from here, but the version I played had the questionable content. Pretty hardcore, even by my standards.

Again, fun ride!

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
Hi,
I have been trying to download the incest/loli patch via mega but says memory error and i cannot seem to set up an mega account is there anywhere else I can download this patch.
pay $2 to his subscribe star and download the game from discord

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Life update: As most of you know, my health isn't that good. This last bike wreck really messed up my left shoulder bad. I have some mental issues as well. I guess you can tell that though...lol Seriously though with my wife's passing, I struggle with my mental health. For the last 10 years, I've been trying to get disability. If it wasn't for you guys and this game, I don't know where I would be. You as my supporters have really seen me through a rough patch in my life. You've given your money to support me, and I really do appreciate it. As of October 26th, I will no longer have to worry if I have enough supporters to eat or pay my bills. I finally got my disability. It's not much, I'm not getting any back pay - "Fucking assholes fucked me on that." - But now at least I don't have to stress over whether or not I can pay bills and eat. So what does this mean for the game? NOTHING. I'm still working every day on the game as I will continue to do. All it means is this has just become fun for me again. Which is why I started doing this in the 1st place. Again I want to thank everyone for their support. You will never know what it means or has meant to me. So THANK YOU!

lurchxx

Jul 18, 2020
You can't use any of the other links on the main page?
If you mean the main page here then yes I can except if you want the incest loli patch it directs you to mega/nz and this has a download file limit and for some reason I cannot create an account on there site so I can't download the larger file sizes

lurchxx

Reactions: Wallbound

lurchxx

Jul 18, 2020
If you mean the main page here then yes I can except if you want the incest loli patch it directs you to mega/nz and this has a download file limit and for some reason I cannot create an account on there site so I can't download the larger file sizes

lurchxx
now sorted

Reactions: Wallbound
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes