• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lurchxx

Jul 18, 2020
If you mean the main page here then yes I can except if you want the incest loli patch it directs you to mega/nz and this has a download file limit and for some reason I cannot create an account on there site so I can't download the larger file sizes

lurchxx
now sorted

Reactions: Wallbound
Feb 12, 2021
I miss this game
agreed; n ofc i get that the dev went thru some really shitty stuff IRL, but he did say that working on the game n the support he got from fans was really helping him thru the tough times, so you'd think that almost a year later we would've at least gotten 1 update...unless whenever it does come, it's gonna be freaking huge.

n i've been fortunate enuff 2 have chatted w/wallbound on several occasions...he really is a str8 up good dude, that life has just seemingly had it out 4 him, n kicked him in the nutz; 1st his wife, then the accident. so i'm sure he's not trying 2 milk ppl like other devs have done, but would be nice if anyone has heard of any kinda progress update, and/or an ETA for the next release.

Wallbound anchors away my friend :coffee:

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
agreed; n ofc i get that the dev went thru some really shitty stuff IRL, but he did say that working on the game n the support he got from fans was really helping him thru the tough times, so you'd think that almost a year later we would've at least gotten 1 update...unless whenever it does come, it's gonna be freaking huge.

n i've been fortunate enuff 2 have chatted w/wallbound on several occasions...he really is a str8 up good dude, that life has just seemingly had it out 4 him, n kicked him in the nutz; 1st his wife, then the accident. so i'm sure he's not trying 2 milk ppl like other devs have done, but would be nice if anyone has heard of any kinda progress update, and/or an ETA for the next release.

Yes, I understand. ETA is looking like the Middle of December. Yes, this update is going to be pretty big. I really hate that it's taking so long to get this update out. I've had a lot of Doctor visits to get my disability. Which I finally got this month. There is the loli content in this update that is really big and the extra content is going to be huge as well. I've brought Carla the Sex Shop girl back in this update, along with Madam Zeva's sex scene in this update as well. I try to put out at least 3 updates a year or more. But with my health and wife passing it's been really hard. I just finally got my house and tax's in my name today. 10 trips over the last 2 months to get that taken care of. Which was total BS. Every time I went, they said I needed something different. That's government for you though. It upsets me more than it does you guys when an update takes so damn long to get out. I want people to feel like they are getting what they pay for, and at this point, I feel I've let them down. I will be doing a lot better with updates now that I've got 90% of RL crap took care of.

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021

Yes, I know about his hardships and have shown my sentiment. I didn't mean anything negative, its just one of the few games on my radar that I miss playing and hearing about.

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Yes, I understand. ETA is looking like the Middle of December. Yes, this update is going to be pretty big. I really hate that it's taking so long to get this update out. I've had a lot of Doctor visits to get my disability. Which I finally got this month. There is the loli content in this update that is really big and the extra content is going to be huge as well. I've brought Carla the Sex Shop girl back in this update, along with Madam Zeva's sex scene in this update as well. I try to put out at least 3 updates a year or more. But with my health and wife passing it's been really hard. I just finally got my house and tax's in my name today. 10 trips over the last 2 months to get that taken care of. Which was total BS. Every time I went, they said I needed something different. That's government for you though. It upsets me more than it does you guys when an update takes so damn long to get out. I want people to feel like they are getting what they pay for, and at this point, I feel I've let them down. I will be doing a lot better with updates now that I've got 90% of RL crap took care of.
I wish you these best with all the things you are still going through. Thank you for the update but don't feel bad about yourself, we understand your hardships. Just looking forward to your game and cant wait!

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
What's with all the instances of LIs getting drugs and the player not having any choice in the matter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes