ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
1. NTR isn't and will not be avoidable.

thx for the warning sucks for me im not into that and prefer it avoidable or complete shut off
not my kink that my bitches get boned by another guy
from the looks interesting but the warning turned it sour for me

good luck and happy new year

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
1. NTR isn't and will not be avoidable.

thx for the warning sucks for me im not into that and prefer it avoidable or complete shut off
not my kink that my bitches get boned by another guy
from the looks interesting but the warning turned it sour for me

good luck and happy new year
With the exception of ONE scene (which can be avoidable if you choose one of the options) you do the cucking. It is not done to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Janus_Apex

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
Are there only old bags in the game or do the pictures lie? Even the one with the curly hair looks like she´s 50.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Update: Everyone needs the latest update. Once you reach the end, save the game. This is where you will start the update I'm working on now and the next update after this one. I will release the update no matter what by the end of February. It will have a "To be continued " at the end of some scenes. So when the update after this one comes out. You'll have to load the game from where you are now. It has taken me too long to get the update out, and I still want to add a lot more. That's why when the end of February gets here I'll release what I have now and continue working on the game. I hope this makes sense. Plus, I hope you will enjoy what I've done so far.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes