DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I haven't played this game for a while but it didn't have more content. I remember that it got to where the mother and sister discovered that they were pregnant, what happened why did the game go back so far?

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
this game is stuck and literally got no new content for over a year. Not worth it so far. I wouldn't be suprised if the dev just gives up on it at one point
Not going to happen. I work on the game when I can. A lot of my supporters understand I've had a bunch of stuff happened in the last year. Losing my wife, 2 motorbike wreaks, Eye surgery from 1st bike wreck, and I just passed 7 kidney stones. My health isn't that good and I do what I can when I can. So no I won't be giving up at any point.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok ... i don't know if its me or what , but the ending seems to be going off course into a different game ... no characters from the starting part are involved !!! :unsure:
why didn't the dev. just make another game with that father and daughter .... :unsure:
overall not bad .. disappointed but not bad :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Logan3000x

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Thank you for the update wallbound! Wasnt the scene with Mary and MC fucking in front of the dad supposed to happen? Hope your health gets better

Last edited:
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin
Feb 12, 2021
That incest/loli patch might be a bit much.
NEVER!!! :cool: :devilish: ;) UPDATE...so played thru update yesterday, n not even close to being "a bit much" imo. dad doesn't even come close to breaking daughter (which she asks n begs for btw, so it's even consensual), n everything else the daughter is talking about wanting to see her dad do with the 2 other girls (who are also eager, n want, to be treated 'roughly') is just talk at this point of the story...none of it is actually happening.

best part is the news story, regarding the "2nd hurricane"...now if we get some h-scenes involving that, NOW we're talking! :sneaky: :love: :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Tegerian

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
scat tag missing, not sure in what version this content was added, but there is at least one scene with explicitly dirty ATM

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes