steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Any knowledge would be appreciated, I use android for VNs as I'm on the go so I have to use Joiplay for when there's no android version. Now subscribestar this game and tried the android by Wills747 and Ceb's and joiplay version all with Jokers mod which work perfectly but with any of them as soon as I add the extra content into the game folder they all try to start but then just close down! It's always happened and I've asked on discord ages ago to no avail, Does anyone know a way to make it work?

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Any knowledge would be appreciated, I use android for VNs as I'm on the go so I have to use Joiplay for when there's no android version. Now subscribestar this game and tried the android by Wills747 and Ceb's and joiplay version all with Jokers mod which work perfectly but with any of them as soon as I add the extra content into the game folder they all try to start but then just close down! It's always happened and I've asked on discord ages ago to no avail, Does anyone know a way to make it work?
I'm playing the compressed version with Joker's walkthrough mod on JoiPlay just fine. Which JoiPlay version did you use? I'm currently using the latest patreon build.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Yeah I've got the same and they all work fine with game and jokers mod but everytime I try adding that ic/loli patch on any of them from Wills747 and Cebs Android versions or compressed or not compressed pc versions on Joiplay they try to start and then shut down automatically everytime and then if I delete the patch they work fine again. Ages ago you could see the sisters setting those blokes up in motel room without that patch as it was automatically in the game then I think it was taken out because of censorship stuff that's when the patch came in to see that again but dambed if I can get it to work.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
What extra content are you talking about?
My port already includes all "extra" content...
If you add it again it will crash the game

• Haha
Reactions: JJDrakken

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Yeah I've got the same and they all work fine with game and jokers mod but everytime I try adding that ic/loli patch on any of them from Wills747 and Cebs Android versions or compressed or not compressed pc versions on Joiplay they try to start and then shut down automatically everytime and then if I delete the patch they work fine again. Ages ago you could see the sisters setting those blokes up in motel room without that patch as it was automatically in the game then I think it was taken out because of censorship stuff that's when the patch came in to see that again but dambed if I can get it to work.
I might be wrong but isn't Joker's mod already came with ic patch? It might crashes if you added them again.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Is it possible to play this game as purely gay if I wanted (and are there many gay scenes)? Or are intimate scenes with female characters unavoidable?

If someone could let me know, that would be great!

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
Is it possible to play this game as purely gay if I wanted (and are there many gay scenes)? Or are intimate scenes with female characters unavoidable?

If someone could let me know, that would be great!
4 gay scenes.
The game is mostly M/F. Gay action is extra. You can play without watching them not the other way around, the scenes with females are unavoidable

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Cebs since you got the experience and your mod are always great, with this game now there's a ic/loli patch and I know your mod has the ic but does it have the other part or is there content missing because it needs the loli patch? I've tried using the ic/loli patch with yours, Wills747 and the pc versions through joiplay but once I put it into the game folder they just shut down immediately so I'm hoping you may answer if all content is there? If you remember at the start the two yes or no questions regarding all content then during it asks about extra content and if you don't have the patch you won't see it. This question is like an itch one can't scratch to me so it would be much appreciated if you were to NAIL an answer...... yep bad pun , thanks.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Cebs since you got the experience and your mod are always great, with this game now there's a ic/loli patch and I know your mod has the ic but does it have the other part or is there content missing because it needs the loli patch? I've tried using the ic/loli patch with yours, Wills747 and the pc versions through joiplay but once I put it into the game folder they just shut down immediately so I'm hoping you may answer if all content is there? If you remember at the start the two yes or no questions regarding all content then during it asks about extra content and if you don't have the patch you won't see it. This question is like an itch one can't scratch to me so it would be much appreciated if you were to NAIL an answer...... yep bad pun , thanks.
I putted everything inside the apk, it asks both questions at the beginning, gay and loli but i didn't play the game yet...
What i suggest is for you to try the apk without adding anything else to see if it works...
Sorry but i can't test it right now cause I'm working

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes