bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
Is there anyway to make stacys mom detective Hannah not a whore. I would have loved a choice to of made her a submissive GF instead of a whore.

Reactions: Onetogo

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
First time I've played a game on here that includes links to buying drugs in real life, sure their for most countries I believe legal sex drugs but their still drugs all the same and drugs that include warnings from the FDA for instance in that at least one of them is not recommended to take without consulting a doctor or run the risk of for instance having heart problems or erectile dysfunction...

Still the game is pretty good though you really can't control much for the most part and getting anyone pregnant is up to RNG except for like 3 scenes I believe, one in which the MC can get the mom pregnant, one where the dad can get the sister + her friend pregnant and then lastly another where another son can impregnate his mom. But again at least for now you can't really control who you sex for the most part and a lot of the girls only have one or two scenes so far where there is an unknown RNG running in the background for if you impregnate them or not. With a full playthrough so far I only got the mom (guarenteed impregnation) and two other girl pregnant out of the 20ish possible (though I don't know if they can all get pregnant or if their just sex options for now) so for my playthrough the odds seems to be like 10%. The two ppl I got pregnant was the teacher + principal outside of the mom.

Reactions: Ph4r40h

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
First time I've played a game on here that includes links to buying drugs in real life, sure their for most countries I believe legal sex drugs but their still drugs all the same and drugs that include warnings from the FDA for instance in that at least one of them is not recommended to take without consulting a doctor or run the risk of for instance having heart problems or erectile dysfunction...

Still the game is pretty good though you really can't control much for the most part and getting anyone pregnant is up to RNG except for like 3 scenes I believe, one in which the MC can get the mom pregnant, one where the dad can get the sister + her friend pregnant and then lastly another where another son can impregnate his mom. But again at least for now you can't really control who you sex for the most part and a lot of the girls only have one or two scenes so far where there is an unknown RNG running in the background for if you impregnate them or not. With a full playthrough so far I only got the mom (guarenteed impregnation) and two other girl pregnant out of the 20ish possible (though I don't know if they can all get pregnant or if their just sex options for now) so for my playthrough the odds seems to be like 10%. The two ppl I got pregnant was the teacher + principal outside of the mom.
Damn you're on a mission! I'm just trying to get the grandma pregnant lol

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
from what I understand this game is not about the MC fucking everyone? so the ntr is not avoidable?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes