hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Update: Everyone needs the latest update. Once you reach the end, save the game. This is where you will start the update I'm working on now and the next update after this one. I will release the update no matter what by the end of February. It will have a "To be continued " at the end of some scenes. So when the update after this one comes out. You'll have to load the game from where you are now. It has taken me too long to get the update out, and I still want to add a lot more. That's why when the end of February gets here I'll release what I have now and continue working on the game. I hope this makes sense. Plus, I hope you will enjoy what I've done so far.
Mod! Abandon Tag - half year without new post from dev
just look above, the dev is active on here and gives updates, so just chill your nuggets man

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
If you can't open the Game Gallery. download the file and overwrite it in the game folder.
Hello!is this the file to unlock the gallery? Can you please send it archived? I cannot download it in my mobile phone. Also where can I find the gallery in the game? How to access it? Thank you!

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
There are 3 Icons in the top right corner for the gallery, stats, and web to access the hidden content.

HinataFanatic

May 28, 2019
For some reason there is no audio when I play the game. Is there supposed to be sound in this game? I'm not hearing any music, sound effects, or sex sounds of any kind. Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a way to fix it? I'm loving the game so far, great job Wallbound! I love all of the dark and taboo stuff you put in it.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
For some reason there is no audio when I play the game. Is there supposed to be sound in this game? I'm not hearing any music, sound effects, or sex sounds of any kind. Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a way to fix it? I'm loving the game so far, great job Wallbound! I love all of the dark and taboo stuff you put in it.
No sound.

Andrewwood

Aug 7, 2019
was just on warped minds productions subcribestar page
im a tier 10 level and there is no link to the update or even any mention of it

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Blackmailing the Family [v0.11b] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.15 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 421 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 387 MB: -

Blackmailing the Family [v0.11b] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BlackmailingTheFamily-0.11b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes