Unity Completed Blackstar [Final] [Synector Games]

1.10 star(s) 11 Votes

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
It's army jargon for Away WithOut License, aka disappeared with noone knowing where they are
It’s Absent WithOut Leave. Technically you are AWOL if you are even 1 minute late, but 99% of the time they’ll just NJP you rather than punish you under that article unless it is egregious. But yeah, you can technically be given years in jail for being late to work.

darkduck09

Jan 20, 2019
I have yet to make a comment on any game but oh lawd this game is atrocious.

1) the player has the model of a dude, not a female. Even the sounds outside of the monologuing are male.

2) Everything, including quests, are level based(or because scene based since it's Unity) meaning that exiting and re-entering will give you the quests and all the items again.

3) One of the very first quests, giving the colonel the vaccine in the medbay- is broken to the point that should you do it before doing anything else you can't progress, backtrack, or anything. It breaks EVERYTHING, including zones which the game relies heavily on.

4) There's more sounds of a dude puking and dying than there are for the sexual encounters

That's as far as I got.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I have yet to make a comment on any game but oh lawd this game is atrocious.

1) the player has the model of a dude, not a female. Even the sounds outside of the monologuing are male.

2) Everything, including quests, are level based(or because scene based since it's Unity) meaning that exiting and re-entering will give you the quests and all the items again.

3) One of the very first quests, giving the colonel the vaccine in the medbay- is broken to the point that should you do it before doing anything else you can't progress, backtrack, or anything. It breaks EVERYTHING, including zones which the game relies heavily on.

4) There's more sounds of a dude puking and dying than there are for the sexual encounters

That's as far as I got.
Thanks for the info. I felt it was my perverted duty to find out if someone actually pulled a game like this off successfully. I have no idea why I ever get my hopes up. I'll give it one more decade but this is the last one.

Reactions: Eskeetit666

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
This game is not completed at all it should be marked as abandon, literally get to the hanger by medbay as the objective says and its just a wall it literally walk around do nothing & then run into a wall.

Reactions: Fsfdss

darkduck09

Jan 20, 2019
Thanks for the info. I felt it was my perverted duty to find out if someone actually pulled a game like this off successfully. I have no idea why I ever get my hopes up. I'll give it one more decade but this is the last one.
Honestly, I've been lurking here for years and have yet to find one that isn't riddled with bugs. The closest one I've seen is Seed of the Dead.

Reactions: Lou111

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
TL;DR: Good concept, terrible execution.

Oh boy, I mean I'm actually used to disappoinment but this...
Looks like the dev or devs actually wanted to make a game but lost interest after they realized they had to actually put effort in it. But they still wanted to make money so they put it on Steam. Too bad, it actually looked interesting.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Either Steam is about to remove it or the devs figure out people are realizing their getting scammed cause they disabled post & comments in the community for it on steam

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
So im only at the start of the game, and youre apparently a FP im pretty sure the player model is male.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
It's okay, I've seen worse. But I can't get past medbay for some reason - the level change cannot be triggered after you pull that switch in the server room. Also I suppose protag must be a trans person which would explain why nobody tried to copulate with her.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
It’s Absent WithOut Leave. Technically you are AWOL if you are even 1 minute late, but 99% of the time they’ll just NJP you rather than punish you under that article unless it is egregious. But yeah, you can technically be given years in jail for being late to work.
You probably aren't even gonna get NJP for being a little late unless you're a shithead and/or your chain of command hates you. Just like most jobs, being liked is more important than being right.

Reactions: spamove

frownbird

Feb 7, 2019
i died after falling out of world, in the level where the big thing is meant to chase you in the server room (i just stood on something and it got stuck). when i loaded the checkpoint all of my items were gone. that and the insanely high mouse sensitivity means i'll probably never touch this again

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
So the Hangar is just a dead end? Managed to get the power on and got the keycard in the Medbay, but now I'm at the Hangar door and it just ends in unfinished textures.

Edit: Yeah, you can scrap the 'completed' tag off of this one. As soon as you get to the Hangar you just walk into an unfinished wall and your objective "updates" to nothing (as in, it disappears). Such a shame too, as it's a really good concept and it looks like the developer just really underestimated how much work would have to go into a game like this.

Last edited:

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
So the Hangar is just a dead end? Managed to get the power on and got the keycard in the Medbay, but now I'm at the Hangar door and it just ends in unfinished textures.

Edit: Yeah, you can scrap the 'completed' tag off of this one. As soon as you get to the Hangar you just walk into an unfinished wall and your objective "updates" to nothing (as in, it disappears). Such a shame too, as it's a really good concept and it looks like the developer just really underestimated how much work would have to go into a game like this.
Got the same problem here. I think that's it. Devloper kinda created a "Dead Space - Alien Isolation" game, where people either get raped, abused as hosts or generally torn into pieces. All that is fine work...but I kinda expected more...

1.10 star(s) 11 Votes